Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I did to streamline the backup process. Went back to my old DOS days
wrote a short batch file using xcopy, which I put on my desktop. Now I just click the shortcut
and it automatically copies what I want where I want it. You can also make one that will restore
using the current backup you have on your PC, just click the shortcut and your backup is
put into place. Just an idea and very easy to do.

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
@Radu how do you have over 38000 passengers in this screen shot you sent me when you max is 800
Screenshot (308).png

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
Maybe they had somewhere around 45,000 fuel and 75,000 passengers in storage. o_O
Definitely a huge one day jump, that looks quite suspicious.
How about i used many alarm clocks and family tickets and i had not used any of my fuel from launches i still had over 360 150 fuel and 45 300 fuel plus over 200 catalyst

How about i used many alarm clocks and family tickets and i had not used any of my fuel from launches i still had over 360 150 fuel and 45 300 fuel plus over 200 catalyst

Rather than just have an attitude perhaps read the first sentence, which basically says it is possible
just need to have a big supply. But realistically you must realize it looks suspicious irrelevant of the possibility
and is something that does not happen on a regular basis. Personally if I were doing something similar I would
expect questions and would happily answer them if it were on the up and up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon flyers (17.00pm GMT London)

A quiet 5th July mornings plunder brought in 14,200 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 (large fuel tank's x5, main stabilizer x2 and powerful explosive bolt's x2) were high valued resource items. I've finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today and have updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
Rather than just have an attitude perhaps read the first sentence, which basically says it is possible
just need to have a big supply. But realistically you must realize it looks suspicious irrelevant of the possibility
and is something that does not happen on a regular basis. Personally if I were doing something similar I would
expect questions and would happily answer them if it were on the up and up.[/QUOTE
I understand Radu has me a bit upset also i was flying off line most of the weekend and the count did not post until Monday sorry if it came out that way toward you me and Radu have had problems before and he just wont stop
Also i did answer him in a private message the way he should have asked me

I understand Radu has me a bit upset also i was flying off line most of the weekend and the count did not post until Monday sorry if it came out that way toward you me and Radu have had problems before and he just wont stop

No problems it is easy to get wound up when your integrity is called into question.
I really should do a better job realizing this and not adding to the situation or at least
making it more clear what I am saying. :cool:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Game name updated, sig updated, gifting list slightly updated, and gifts are away. Please feel free to correct my gift giving, especially if your sig hasn't been posted in a while. It is sometimes hard to guess from the game name.

Special thanks for the incoming building gifts to both my primary and support account.

Welcome thanks for the incoming flight items.
We can exchange all the riveters.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
@joboo2312 Hope you didn't send that ticket to support quite yet. You have to send your friend code to the new game(wrong game) as well
as the friend code from your old game(right game) In order to do this you have to play the level 1 game until you get to level 3 or 5 I do not recall which level. At that point you can see the code of the new game. They may also ask for screen shots of the problem and sometimes proof of any purchase. The last two seem to be asked for a bit less now which is good as neither has any bearing on the problem or solution and they are aware of that fact. Good luck with your restore it will take anywhere from a day(when you get real lucky) to a couple weeks(when your luck has reached its end) usually it is a 2 or 3 day process though.
i did send that ticket but luckily im smarter than some people take me for because i did play it until i got to see the new friend code and i sent them both the one to my lost game as well as the one to my new game and as for purchases im not understanding on showing them any purchases i didnt purchase much of anything i just earned it all

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I guess that must have been the period I remember not getting breakdowns - oh well don't think I will bother with the upgrade as I have no plans to fly falcons any time soon - thanks
I am considering starting the upgrade when I will be gone from the game for a week, since I never know when I might get tempted, or make a mistake thereafter.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
great story @Ten33go..i smiled when reading and good to be part of it..

You only forgot to thank your family for their patience with you...when you didn't have time for them or listening only with one ear because you was launching launching and launching:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
great story @Ten33go..i smiled when reading and good to be part of it..

You only forgot to thank your family for their patience with you...when you didn't have time for them or listening only with one ear because you was launching launching and launching:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you sir, and again, thank you for your help during it!

LOL. My wife fortunately understood what was going on. I snuck some time in for her as well!! *G*

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out for Tuesday, July 5th; courtesy of !KB and !KB2.
I thank all of ye for the plentiful bounty received, and bid ye adieu until the morrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom