Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Today's plunder scored 23,600 coins, 19 space thingies, and only one high value launch item. MCC3 upgrade has been started. After starting my repair 6 upgrade this evening, I have at least 11k coins for building the red launch pad.

Sig updated, gifts sent, but had no changes I could make to the gifting list. This will be my last gifting run and post until 7/31/16. No internet where I am going.

Special thanks to the incoming building gifts to both my primary and support account.

Welcome thanks to the incoming flight gifts.
a place without internet.white spot?
interesting:)
have a,nice vacation

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good Morning Flyers (08.50am GMT London)

My early morning neighbours plunder brought in 22,900 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which just 5 (large fuel tank's x2, main stabilizer x1 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x2) were high valued resources. I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 23rd July. My thanks for all the gifts received during the past few days.

@PeterNL - gifted 2nd Postal Drone - 5 remaining

I have early this morning spent 1,400,000 coins on my Control Tower Level 9 upgrade, I now have 7 days and 22 hours to wait before the building appears semi-solid, then complete and make solid and live. Yet another test of my patience.

I have a red launch currently open.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sent @PeterNL a postal drone as well, will split it with you. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

:sleep::bored: Gifts sent from !KB and !KB2....................................:sleep:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Finally got enough coins for my Level 6 Town Hall - Its currently being built and due to appear on Monday - I believe all I require to complete this is three Cash Counters.

As I always seem to be short of flight caterings, despite all the many gifts I get, I have decided to build another Flight Catering Facility (is this better than using 10 greenies to upgrade my current Flight Catering with another slot?). If so, then I believe I require another 2 Cooling Chambers and 3 Defrosters.

As for gifts, I am sending out specific things where people have asked for them, otherwise I am sending 10x Passengers to those I have met here. Hope that is the right thing - I do periodically look through signatures to see if there is more appropriate things I can send, but please message me if I can send anything more useful!

Many thanks all again for the gifts and advice.

Finally got enough coins for my Level 6 Town Hall - Its currently being built and due to appear on Monday - I believe all I require to complete this is three Cash Counters.

As I always seem to be short of flight caterings, despite all the many gifts I get, I have decided to build another Flight Catering Facility (is this better than using 10 greenies to upgrade my current Flight Catering with another slot?). If so, then I believe I require another 2 Cooling Chambers and 3 Defrosters.

As for gifts, I am sending out specific things where people have asked for them, otherwise I am sending 10x Passengers to those I have met here. Hope that is the right thing - I do periodically look through signatures to see if there is more appropriate things I can send, but please message me if I can send anything more useful!

I would say way, way, way better. Greenies are so rare, I would use them almost exclusively for LAND - especially when on half price every couple of weeks, I have 4 flight catering facilities for exactly that reason. I have used greenies for Tesla Power Plant, but only because otherwise, loads of other power generators would cost more in land than the Tesla!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-

hi
thx for the cognac(in dutch) / brandy it is , i believe cheers!
i can send cooling chamber to you?
nice words about how u reading signatures, i try to,do that also

meanwhile i just,now reached lvl 53, am gonna adjust siggy
in a little while im glad to spread this word:again reaching lvl up to 54,takes another 40k of credits, thought it would be 60k
im celebrating with another beer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom