Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 18, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
PLEASE HELP

My game crashed and someone on another thread said GI may not be able to restore it - I need my neighbors to visit my city and take screen shots of ALL of my buildings on both the city and the airport side so they will be able to reimburse me for everything (and so I can get it put back in order once they do) I do have a backup that is a onth old (shame on me) so if they can't restore it from their server, I should hopefully be able to rebuild it from about a month ago. Hopefully my red rocket doesn't get lost in space.
I have taken some screen shots, but need help on how to get them to you (y) So sorry to hear what has happened but I will do what I can to help

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from !KB2.
Planes need that go go juice first thing for them early flights.
I did send some gifts from !KB as well and will continue when I return from the doctor's

D

Deleted member 5399

I have taken some screen shots, but need help on how to get them to you (y) So sorry to hear what has happened but I will do what I can to help
@Cath
Best way to send screen shots is get together with Blue and send all the shots to email.
I did similar thing with alliance member and sent screen shots that way.
Then Blue can forward the shots with her commentary on to GI support.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers (13.15pm GMT London)

Today proved to be a really good days game play for me, my early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 21,300 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which 11 were high valued resource items.

My early mornings red launch, lasting just 15 minutes, brought in 20,000 coins and two reward chest's. My thanks to @ItsRalphy and @crescent moon for making it such a successful flight, thanks also for the 2 QL's.

I've finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Wednesday 20th July. I've also updated my signature. My thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and so far today.

@gbswales - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 2 remaining
@Kamikaze - 1 Cooling Chamber gifted - 1 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - 1 Patrol Drone gifted - 2 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath
Best way to send screen shots is get together with Blue and send all the shots to email.
I did similar thing with alliance member and sent screen shots that way.
Then Blue can forward the shots with her commentary on to GI support.
Thanks Ken I think I have done it, will not know till Aero tells me how they arrived, I am useless on a computer :) but I am sure other members will help , so fingers crossed hope she gets things sorted

Good morning all,

Back from the hospital, but very sore and not ready to spend loads of time infront of the computer. :cry:

Thanks to all of you who kept sending me gifts. When either I or my daughter check in, it is easier to hit send in return. So sorry for some funky gifts.
Hoping to be back to almost normal next week. Have missed chatting with you all. :)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good morning all,

Back from the hospital, but very sore and not ready to spend loads of time infront of the computer. :cry:

Thanks to all of you who kept sending me gifts. When either I or my daughter check in, it is easier to hit send in return. So sorry for some funky gifts.
Hoping to be back to almost normal next week. Have missed chatting with you all. :)

Welcome back Barb! Glad everything went according to schedule, and hope the recovery time is quick and easy for ya!

Good morning all,

@cats are awesome ,

Glad to hear you are on the mend, just take things easy while you can !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning all,

Very good news, welcome back, the soreness will go with time, do take things easy, we will still be here when you return back to your true self.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Welcome back @cats are awesome.
Although returning to 'NORMAL'; I often use the term loosely, since there is always one thing after another, no matter how small it may be.
And speaking of normalcy; I'd like to know what wiseguy is messin' with my computer!
It was in my possession the entire time; but I'm sure it was that wascawy wabbit, Bugsy. I sat right here and logged off my account where I have !KB2 game installed, and went to log back into !KB!!.
But the strangest think was I get a window that says it was setting Windows up. Not for Windows 10 either. The menu was all out of sorts, like tiles were missing, yet file explorer showed they all were there. And I couldn't switch users, find the control panel, and there was no alert column on the right side to gain access to settings there.
A twilight zone thing I guess.
Anyhow a simple restart and my main account opened up as if the event never had happened, with everything intact.
In all my IT experience, I've never seen a computer roll back in time, unless the user chooses to do so.
So with that being cleared up I was able to finish my gifting for today.

D

Deleted member 5399

Gallbladder surgery is much easier today than 32 years ago.
When mine was removed I was cut from just below the breastplate down angular toward the right and still have the scar.
Of course back in 84 I got what was known as a twofer. LOL I got my appendix taken out as well, since it came out of hiding and the dr decided I should have no need to come back possibly with appendicitis.

Gallbladder surgery is much easier today than 32 years ago.
When mine was removed I was cut from just below the breastplate down angular toward the right and still have the scar.
Of course back in 84 I got what was known as a twofer. LOL I got my appendix taken out as well, since it came out of hiding and the dr decided I should have no need to come back possibly with appendicitis.
lets stop discussing the detail - I am scheduled to have mine out 10th OCtober!

@cats are awesome - really glad you are back and recovered

D

Deleted member 5399

LOL If it was me @Cath and @Blue Aero ; I'd be banging on the doors of GI home office, just for support. I'd do it for any of ya in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom