Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good morning flyers (07.50am GMT London)

This mornings neighbours plunder raised 24,100 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests, of which 8 were (large fuel tank's x5, main stabilizer x1 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x2) high valued resources. I've finished my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 15th July. I've also updated my signature. All gifts received with thanks.

@david smith - gifted 1 Dryer
@gbswales - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 6 remaining
@Husam - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 2 remaining
@Kamikaze - gifted 1 Amperemeter - (Archive Box x3)
@Cosmic Blue - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 4 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Disappointing plunder tonight despite golden dice - 41 chests - NO PEBs only two main stabilizers and a hanfdfull of LFTs - will see what my second trip on the dice yields in a few minutes

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
There is a good opportunity for anyone with a QL to close Vivke's launch and grab 3rd place - I could launch it myself but do not want to hijack it

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Disappointing plunder tonight despite golden dice - 41 chests - NO PEBs only two main stabilizers and a hanfdfull of LFTs - will see what my second trip on the dice yields in a few minutes
got 3 PEB's on second trip so not too bad overall

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Can anyone help with the 8 Turnstiles needed to complete my terminal upgrade? I also need to collect more Patrol Drones but one person is sending these already so I should get them over time

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Yes your quite right, not the best plunder with golden dice, hopefully your second go will prove to be far better.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (10.45am GMT London)

This mornings neighbours plunder brought in 27,000 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests, of which just 5 were (large fuel tank's x3, main stabilizer x0 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x2) high valued resources. I've just finished my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 16th July. I've also updated my signature. Thanks for all the gifts.

@gbswales - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 5 remaining
@Husam - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 1 remaining
@Kamikaze - gifted 1 Archive Box - 2 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 3 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Changing the first part of your game ID can be confusing for people like myself who maintain gifting spreadsheets organised by game ID - it also makes it difficult to identify the users forum ID which I keep on the same spreadsheet. Changing the last part of the name is no problem - for example I shortened gbswales to just gbs followed by what I am currently asking for. The latest one that has cropped up in my list is "RAW" - at the moment I don't know who you are so can't look up your needs in my spreadsheet or indeed look at your profile on here. If you do have a burning need to change ID often then please at least let us know each one through these forums, though as I often only read posts where I am included, I still may not notice it.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
To All and specialy to a player start the game :
Just a small tips , when you build your city ,try to use minimum number street to place your building ( I know it is more cute when we have a city with design :) but...) cause the land cost a lot of greenies for the first reason.
Second time , when you will have to place a building in your city ( if you don't take care to have a minimum street when you builded your village....) later when you will be in level 30,40,50 or 60 and you will have to place a lot of buildings(excavation buildings and particulary passenger buildings ....cause passengers is the most difficult to have for the flight and we need a lot ....) you will have big difficulty to replace and economize place in your city if you didn't before.I promisse to you ,you will pass a lot of hours to find a structure for your city .....And don't forget a 4x4 territory land cost 140 greenies :(when you evoluate your city !!!!
That is for thise reason I advice to you : Economize your Street as possible you can and start to structure your city in mathematic ( low street and more buildings around )
Ps : But sure I prefer too to get a Beautifull city with straight line street....it is more beatifull...but your city will cost to you a lot of money...and more of that when you will be at the end of the update land( like I am ) you cannot buy more land ( 28x 48 land of 4x4 is the maximum we can have ) and you couldn't enlarge your city at that moment ( you will have to resructure your city with minimum of street,we restart in case of we started the game )

To All and specialy to a player start the game :
Just a small tips , when you build your city ,try to use minimum number street to place your building ( I know it is more cute when we have a city with design :) but...) cause the land cost a lot of greenies for the first reason.
Second time , when you will have to place a building in your city ( if you don't take care to have a minimum street when you builded your village....) later when you will be in level 30,40,50 or 60 and you will have to place a lot of buildings(excavation buildings and particulary passenger buildings ....cause passengers is the most difficult to have for the flight and we need a lot ....) you will have big difficulty to replace and economize place in your city if you didn't before.I promisse to you ,you will pass a lot of hours to find a structure for your city .....And don't forget a 4x4 territory land cost 140 greenies :(when you evoluate your city !!!!
That is for thise reason I advice to you : Economize your Street as possible you can and start to structure your city in mathematic ( low street and more buildings around )
Ps : But sure I prefer too to get a Beautifull city with straight line street....it is more beatifull...but your city will cost to you a lot of money...and more of that when you will be at the end of the update land( like I am ) you cannot buy more land ( 28x 48 land of 4x4 is the maximum we can have ) and you couldn't enlarge your city at that moment ( you will have to resructure your city with minimum of street,we restart in case of we started the game )
Totally agree, but I also like a city to look real, so as you say have spent hours restructuring on a number of occasions - especially with the last couple of quests (remember quests?) where we seemed to have extra "special" buildings coming out of our ears! - all my streets went out the window until that was over and I could get back to normal again.

Good morning flyers (10.45am GMT London)

This mornings neighbours plunder brought in 27,000 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests, of which just 5 were (large fuel tank's x3, main stabilizer x0 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x2) high valued resources. I've just finished my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 16th July. I've also updated my signature. Thanks for all the gifts.

@gbswales - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 5 remaining
@Husam - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 1 remaining
@Kamikaze - gifted 1 Archive Box - 2 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 3 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks Patrol Drone complete (y) appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom