Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Oh Btw . A little confusion this morning with my gifting clock so some may have gotten double gifts, from !KB.
Hopefully everyone is happy though.
The only tech difficulty I had with !KB2 was I lost Raven/Raw from neighbor list and had to send request.
So other than @RavenENTP , gifting went well, I hope.
TTFN.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Goodevenin i wanna get mi hands on powerfull radio transmitters; as many as u can send
Reason is i started flying To malta, yesterday n hope To make It To top20 by tomorrow's end of the weekly ranking#100, am already At #53:) also poolstation looking good, At #55, n with the twelve landinglamps i have, Will make It To the twenty,there
Updated siggy
Update ranking no#1 in La,#3 on Thailand & #2washington
SO It All good
For gold&silvah tokens

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Ur a hot One hundred
Goodevenin i wanna get mi hands on powerfull radio transmitters; as many as u can send
Reason is i started flying To malta, yesterday n hope To make It To top20 by tomorrow's end of the weekly ranking#100, am already At #53:) also poolstation looking good, At #55, n with the twelve landinglamps i have, Will make It To the twenty,there
Updated siggy
SO It All good
For gold&silvah tokens
Updated siggy
SO It All good
For gold&silvah tokens
I can reply mi own posting
How funny is that

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Updated siggy
SO It All good
For gold&silvah tokens
Reply ,
Eat rave repeat eat rave repeat

https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...aller-resource-items.10834/page-5#post-178450

I've just finished updating the Flyers League Table - following 23 completed green launch flights. This time round 9 flyers took part. We were missing @ItsRalphy - who was unable to join in because of another flight engagement (tried to blame his mum, bad show) and @cats are awesome - I wish you a speedy recovery, you were both missed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Not quite . . . . I blame myself, but I had a note from my Mum excusing me taking part - like when we were at school and couldn't do PE, so that makes it ok and gets me off the hook! LOL

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Not quite . . . . I blame myself, but I had a note from my Mum excusing me taking part - like when we were at school and couldn't do PE, so that makes it ok and gets me off the hook! LOL

Why were you trying to beat up PE? A nice chap like you?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
To All and specialy to a player start the game :
Just a small tips , when you build your city ,try to use minimum number street to place your building ( I know it is more cute when we have a city with design :) but...) cause the land cost a lot of greenies for the first reason.
Second time , when you will have to place a building in your city ( if you don't take care to have a minimum street when you builded your village....) later when you will be in level 30,40,50 or 60 and you will have to place a lot of buildings(excavation buildings and particulary passenger buildings ....cause passengers is the most difficult to have for the flight and we need a lot ....) you will have big difficulty to replace and economize place in your city if you didn't before.I promisse to you ,you will pass a lot of hours to find a structure for your city .....And don't forget a 4x4 territory land cost 140 greenies :(when you evoluate your city !!!!
That is for thise reason I advice to you : Economize your Street as possible you can and start to structure your city in mathematic ( low street and more buildings around )
Ps : But sure I prefer too to get a Beautifull city with straight line street....it is more beatifull...but your city will cost to you a lot of money...and more of that when you will be at the end of the update land( like I am ) you cannot buy more land ( 28x 48 land of 4x4 is the maximum we can have ) and you couldn't enlarge your city at that moment ( you will have to resructure your city with minimum of street,we restart in case of we started the game )

I wondered what the maximum was so thanks for that info - also don't forget only buy, using greenies, when the fortnightly land sale is on when it is half price.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Oh Btw . A little confusion this morning with my gifting clock so some may have gotten double gifts, from !KB.
Hopefully everyone is happy though.
The only tech difficulty I had with !KB2 was I lost Raven/Raw from neighbor list and had to send request.
So other than @RavenENTP , gifting went well, I hope.
TTFN.
Everything arrived for me, thank you very much !KB.!(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom