Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those send me the items need it for upgrading the Terminal to Level 9.
Also sorry to these i did not send them the gifts for today i put note to return these gifts (y) tomorrow or day after my apologies to you.
This is the update for items i need:
7 Floor Washer (i can send but please send in return)
5 Information Sign (y) received very fast
4 Patrol Drone (y) received very fast maybe tomorrow will complete.
8 Turnstile (nothing yet) if some one have i will send in return or any items from my list.
Good Luck All :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Any question

Attachments

• ima2016-05-16-07-51-15.jpg
    ima2016-05-16-07-51-15.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 96
D

Deleted member 5399

Siganture updated to reflect changes and needs for !KB city.
As I am doing mainly falcon flights, i need to add more sweets factories.
Cheaper to build right now than it is to upgrade production.

Hi All,

I am back from my break and trying to catch up with the game.

Whilst I was away I ' Sent in Return ' the gifts I received over this period. I apologise to those who received totally inappropriate gifts as a result.

I did manage to keep up with neighbour visits and am grateful to all neighbours who have such productive Airports.

I will get back to regular gifting tomorrow.

I have amended my signature.

I read on the Facebook page that GI are going to limit stocks held in the Warehouse to 100. This is to crackdown on cheaters.
Does anyone know whether this will be included in the next upgrade for windows ?

Regards and Happy Flying,

Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Hi All,

I am back from my break and trying to catch up with the game.

Whilst I was away I ' Sent in Return ' the gifts I received over this period. I apologise to those who received totally inappropriate gifts as a result.

I did manage to keep up with neighbour visits and am grateful to all neighbours who have such productive Airports.

I will get back to regular gifting tomorrow.

I have amended my signature.

I read on the Facebook page that GI are going to limit stocks held in the Warehouse to 100. This is to crackdown on cheaters.
Does anyone know whether this will be included in the next upgrade for windows ?

Regards and Happy Flying,

Harcourt
oOH! That cant be right i have 328 sunscreen in warehouse, deserved them honestly (altough useless)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Ok
Gifting over for the Day, but always willing to recieve anything on my signature
Im in another competion just noticed the're keeping track on how many postings one has done This month.
On my way to top #Three most posts

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts sent out for today from !KB and !KB2.
Trying to acknowledge everyone every day is becoming more of a challenge.
Soon when this update comes out :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:, (Falling :sleep:), waiting; I should be able to weed out those who haven't upgraded 1-2 weeks later.
I see some come and go now and then.
Until tomorrow then.
Enjoy the day all.

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be down for the next two weeks or so. I have to go into the hospital for surgery and then rehab. My daughter will probably collect passengers and send out planes, if she gifts it will be a mass sending of like fuel and to who knows who. Please send out to you other neighbors. I'll be checking in when I feel good enough.

Take care!

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be down for the next two weeks or so. I have to go into the hospital for surgery and then rehab. My daughter will probably collect passengers and send out planes, if she gifts it will be a mass sending of like fuel and to who knows who. Please send out to you other neighbors. I'll be checking in when I feel good enough.

Take care!

@cats are awesome

I hope all goes well for you. We will all be here waiting for your return !

Regards
Harcourt

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi all,

Take care!

Hope all goes well Barb! We'll leave the light on for ya!

Hi all,

Take care!
Our thoughts will be with you and hoping for a quick recovery. Take care.

Hi all,

Take care!
Here's wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery look forward to having you back:):nurse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom