Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be down for the next two weeks or so. I have to go into the hospital for surgery and then rehab. My daughter will probably collect passengers and send out planes, if she gifts it will be a mass sending of like fuel and to who knows who. Please send out to you other neighbors. I'll be checking in when I feel good enough.

Take care!
Wishing you all the best and we'll see you back.

D

Deleted member 5399

I know not what to do to prevent it.

I suspect these guys change their profile name before jumping in, then launch, and then change their profile name again. I have yet to test this theory, though.

To me, the real loss is if you are going for top dollar and those maps.

Otherwise, I start my launch with the plan to burn off as many low volume items as I can. Thus, I try to secure third, and then just add the little stuff. If someone is in a hurry to launch, they can put in the lion share of points. I can live with that.

When I run out of time to put in the little stuff, then I will secure first, and then announce the launch, and let the more cooperative fair practices play.
@jimstreet
yeah though what I'm saying is he popped in my window already with the 576. Any other time if you have the window open and are adding points and someone joins, their amount shows zero until they start adding. There was no zero by his name. Or her name.
Doesnt make sense what to gain, as the name peffin isnt even in the top 100 this week.
So maybe your right, they do a name change before coming in.
What they do is seek out the high rollers, those of us who are always launching and have high points. There are some who just stowaway too.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
counted again - just four needed now and I think someone else is sending also so I will let you know when I have enough
I think I have been mostly sending flight catering but see you need Fuel Hoses more urgently so will switch to those from tomorrow

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I've noticed you need Patrol Drone's x8 - I will make a start gifting from tomorrow morning. Normally I sign in and check before gifting, today I did not, otherwise I could have gifted the first PD today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

That's great thanks - unfortunately I don't currently have any of your building needs so will continue with flight items unless there is something else from my list that you would like. Lately I have only been checking forums every 2-3 days so completely understand - I figure its better to send something rather than miss the gifting window reading all the signatures every day.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Collected 92 launch ready chests using golden dice - I know items are random but only 1 PEB ! (about 5/6 main stabilizers and probablhy about 12 LFT
s - the rest all small items. Usually with that many chests I used to get 2, 3 or occasionally 4 PEBs but over the last few weeks have collected very few - I wonder if they have changed the odds or if I am just unlucky - I now have over 500 solid fuels, so many I no longer bother taking them!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
@jimstreet
yeah though what I'm saying is he popped in my window already with the 576. Any other time if you have the window open and are adding points and someone joins, their amount shows zero until they start adding. There was no zero by his name. Or her name.
Doesnt make sense what to gain, as the name peffin isnt even in the top 100 this week.
So maybe your right, they do a name change before coming in.
What they do is seek out the high rollers, those of us who are always launching and have high points. There are some who just stowaway too.
Could also be server delays based on geographical location.

I haven't seen any bots discussed or ways to monkey with the bin file to update a server more dramatically.

I do believe in internet update lags, though.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Collected 92 launch ready chests using golden dice - I know items are random but only 1 PEB ! (about 5/6 main stabilizers and probablhy about 12 LFT
s - the rest all small items. Usually with that many chests I used to get 2, 3 or occasionally 4 PEBs but over the last few weeks have collected very few - I wonder if they have changed the odds or if I am just unlucky - I now have over 500 solid fuels, so many I no longer bother taking them!
I think you will have to take them, since otherwise you can't get to the other chests.

forgot what PEB means?

@Captain WH Rollins here is my launch take on 3 games

gameradar2

27,000 + coins

11 launch chests

large fuel tank-3

sm. fuel tank-4

add stabilizer-1

main stabilizer-1

solid fuel-1

explosive bolt-1

gamerader

27,550 coins

10 launch chests

Explosive bolt-3

Main stabilizer-1

Solid fuel-2

Large fuel tank-2

Small fuel tank-1

Add. Stabilizer-1

David smith (android)

7,750 coins

6 launch chests

Explosive bolt-1

Small fuel tank-1

Solid fuel-3

Additional stabilizer-1

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
V
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Christmas morning:) thank u for so many gifting overnight my lovely reindeers
Updating signature constantly; n busy playing en gifting/back now, chrs

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
That's great thanks - unfortunately I don't currently have any of your building needs so will continue with flight items unless there is something else from my list that you would like. Lately I have only been checking forums every 2-3 days so completely understand - I figure its better to send something rather than miss the gifting window reading all the signatures every day.

I will start gifting shortly, will gift the first gift then the following from then on until you have all you need. If another flyer could help you it would speed up the process that much more. Gift what you can, I'm well stock.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (09.05am GMT London)

My extraordinary good luck of yesterday could not be repeated this morning, it came as no real surprise. That level of luck could not be maintained, if repeated again. This mornings plunder raised 16,200 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests, of which just 5 (large fuel tank's x3 and main stabilizer x2) were high valued resources. I've just finished my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 14th July. I've also updated my signature. My gifts inbox was nice and full, all received with many thanks.

@gbswales - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 7 remaining
@Husam - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 3 remaining
@Kamikaze - gifted final DNDS
@Cosmic Blue - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 4 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom