Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm needing the following for my third sweet's factory. 4 Crucible, 6 glazing machines, 2 Screw Press, 5 Tunnel Freezer GI is getting extremely greedy and there is NO WAY I will pay 40 greenies for the second slot in my second sweets factory so I will be needing a third. With the three falcons (including two fast ones) My 250+ supply of lollipops has dwindled to 85 in a week and my second sweets factory only came with one slot.
save greenies, then when they have a land sale buy

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifting is complete from !KB and !KB2 for today.
All items received are greatly appreciated.
Until tomorrow then.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lol had you there for a sec. Exit stage......................................................................................................................left...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm needing the following for my third sweet's factory. 4 Crucible, 6 glazing machines, 2 Screw Press, 5 Tunnel Freezer GI is getting extremely greedy and there is NO WAY I will pay 40 greenies for the second slot in my second sweets factory so I will be needing a third. With the three falcons (including two fast ones) My 250+ supply of lollipops has dwindled to 85 in a week and my second sweets factory only came with one slot.
I can help with the screw presses

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Sha
Just got the last one needed for this sweets factory but please send a few - I'm likely going to need another sweets once I get this one built - those fast falcons are going through the ear plugs and lollipops!
Shall I send you two screw presses and then go back to earplugs?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have started the 7 day build of the next level Terminal so would be grateful if you could prioritize my building needs for the moment, these are:
6 Floor Washer, 5 Information Sign, 8 Patrol Drone, 8 Turnstile
If you are unable to help with these items then I am also short of Oscillating Beacons
any help you good people can give will be much appreciated

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (07.20am GMT London)

An extraordinary amount of good luck early this morning brought in 41,000 coins and 29 launch ready blue chests, of which 12 were (large fuel tank's x6, main stabilizer x4 and powerful explosive bolt's x2) high valued resources. All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Wednesday 13th July, have just been gifted and I've also updated my signature. All gifts received with many thanks.

@Husam - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 5 remaining
@Saralaraloola - gifted 1 Motion Senor - 4 remaining
@Kamikaze - gifted 1 DNDS - 1 remaining
@Cosmic Blue - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 5 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have started the 7 day build of the next level Terminal so would be grateful if you could prioritize my building needs for the moment, these are:
If you are unable to help with these items then I am also short of Oscillating Beacons

I've noticed you need Patrol Drone's x8 - I will make a start gifting from tomorrow morning. Normally I sign in and check before gifting, today I did not, otherwise I could have gifted the first PD today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I will send 6 Floor Washer (y) start from now first one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom