Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
I stock up on items for launches mostly by visiting neighbors that have all of the different launch pads. I click on them to grab the coins and sometimes the needed items. When you are ready watch the launch thread for new launches. Looks like you have the green launch pad built so that will be what you look for.
This link on the forum has lots of details
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

OK - thanks! Yep, that was the link I read that sorta confused/concerned me about wasting stuff when doing a launch. I'll wait out til I get a "Frog" and then watch the launch threads...

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
It's all part of the frustrations with the game. Just keep on playing on.
Hint though: when you are recharging your fuel in a launch; use a lot of patience. Always wait a few minutes after the fuel timer runs out. Do not click to add more fuel immediately. It was explained to me once that you are seeing the timer on your computer. When you refuel, it reads the timer on the server. Your computer is often quicker, so if you refuel too quickly; you get a time traveler message. So be patient when refueling launches. It should help.

I had that happen before - this time was different and it locked me out of the rocket totally, kept me from visiting neighbors, kept me from sending gifts --- they sent me an email and falsely accused me of cheating / setting the clock on my computer (which I never had) I also lost one of the pages in my collections book which was fixed when they fixed my game.

It's all part of the frustrations with the game. Just keep on playing on.
Hint though: when you are recharging your fuel in a launch; use a lot of patience. Always wait a few minutes after the fuel timer runs out. Do not click to add more fuel immediately. It was explained to me once that you are seeing the timer on your computer. When you refuel, it reads the timer on the server. Your computer is often quicker, so if you refuel too quickly; you get a time traveler message. So be patient when refueling launches. It should help.
Thanks for the explanation. That must have been what happened to me.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Can someone tell me how to contact support? Those A@@H$$$$ are calling me a cheater on Doc2, I need to contact them to get this stuff corrected. Thanks, Doc

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Can someone tell me how to contact support? Those A@@H$$$$ are calling me a cheater on Doc2, I need to contact them to get this stuff corrected. Thanks, Doc

http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form

I've always used the support form online. I don't think they have a call-in but i could be wrong. They typically ask for a screenshot as an initial response. They even will ask for it if you sent it with the initial ticket (they don't actually read the support request on the opening review)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I had that happen before - this time was different and it locked me out of the rocket totally, kept me from visiting neighbors, kept me from sending gifts --- they sent me an email and falsely accused me of cheating / setting the clock on my computer (which I never had) I also lost one of the pages in my collections book which was fixed when they fixed my game.

Ohh, sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you'll hang around and keep playing anyway.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wh2rpli
Username
Diego/item need
January, 26. Let's trade! Thanks in advance!
d751 (PC) needs Quest Items or Fuel 20 - direct exchange
3o0 (WP) needs no Quest Items, because Malta gives them often
Custom trade:
@RavenENTP, @Samzon, @Daenerys, I send you Marking Machine in exchange for Spare Wire
@Laosge , are you in the quest? What's you got for it?

People, do Stationary Knives have to be so rare? And it seems nobody can send them, like Geigers before.
Hi @Bob1977 i got Mail sorter.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Sorry to my Doc2 neighbors, I have been labeled a Cheat by the G! man. This stuff is getting old real quick, I'm sorry but as you know when they label you a cheat your game continues but you are placed in Solitary play, no interaction with neighbors. I'm really sorry.....I didn't do anything wrong, as with all my neighbor's I have not, nor would I cheat in this game. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Doc

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Sorry to my Doc2 neighbors, I have been labeled a Cheat by the G! man. This stuff is getting old real quick, I'm sorry but as you know when they label you a cheat your game continues but you are placed in Solitary play, no interaction with neighbors. I'm really sorry.....I didn't do anything wrong, as with all my neighbor's I have not, nor would I cheat in this game. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Doc

That happened to me yesterday. They fixed it very quickly when I threatened to contact microsoft store and to file a complaint with the attorney general in my state against microsoft (who is acting as their agent to collect real money)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Doc and @Blue Aero - It's been well documented about the glitches that occur with the game. No one, especially those that have been through it - And believe me, there are a lot - are thinking either of you is cheating in any way. And, as @Wired Parrott so eloquently put, communication, persistence, and yes, sometimes being firm, but still maintaining your composure and patience, will end up getting it resolved, with sometimes a little extra. And as he also pointed out, G! support has a bad habit of those form letters, which do nothing but provoke the response everyone has had when it happens. There is a thread on here where the developer (Free2play - No kittens lost during this post, HA!) said it was supposed to be addressed, due to another member who they thought was cheating, but wasn't, and they verified it somehow.

I know it's easier said than done, as I've had my dealings with them as well. Just keep the faith, keep flying as best you can and we've got you covered on this end as much as we can. And most of all, keep trying to have some fun, that's what it's actually all about. (Again, I know, easier said than done sometimes!)

I had issues a couple of time where called a cheater but resolved pretty quick, but had a lot of angry and indignant messages from me in the process. Hint: - on both occasions my laptop went into sleep/hibernation with the game open. When it woke up it is as if it was briefly on the time when it went to sleep, and then corrected itself - maybe even a nano second, I don't know as I am not a tecky, but to GI it looked like I changed the time whilst playing. So never leave the laptop alone with the game open. We know the forum members and know you don't cheat - but it feels so personal when you are accused!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
When it woke up it is as if it was briefly on the time when it went to sleep, and then corrected itself - maybe even a nano second, I don't know as I am not a tecky, but to GI it looked like I changed the time whilst playing. So never leave the laptop alone with the game open. We know the forum members and know you don't cheat - but it feels so personal when you are accused!

I could have understood that but my laptop never hibernates (I have it turned off) and I was in the middle of playing and was going to check on how much fuel the rocket needed to launch when it happened. Shortly before the game rebooted (on its own) while in the middle of play (as it does when it updates) so I just thought they finally fixed the previous issues I had reported. I'm a little leary of spending more money and buying greenies next time they are on sale when things like this happen - sure does not entice me to spend any more real money. I just had another glitch so I'm hoping they don't falsely accuse me of cheating again - my fuel counter stopped so I closed the app and when the game restarted I had 50+ more fuel than I did before I restarted the game (I did not change the clock or any other computer setting and did not reboot the computer just restarted the game)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

@Davejoyg - having been stuck, for quite sometime, needing three exit signs my fellow flyer and neighbour has solved my problem and gifted all three. I've thanked him via pm and wish to do so openly here as well.

I also wanted to thank all of my other neighbours for all of their gifts (standard and unique items) received in the past 16 months of game play. There is no way I could have possibly got this far without your help. Many thanks to all of you for being there when needed.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
January, 27. Let's trade! Thanks in advance!
d751 (PC) needs Quest Items or Fuel 20 - direct exchange
3o0 (WP) needs only Fuel20, no Quest Items
Custom trade:
@Samzon, @Daenerys, I send you Marking Machine in exchange for Spare Wire

Could you send me for example fuel from your d751 account insted of mail items if I keep sending you spare wires? I don't need anymore mail items..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom