Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Thank you for the event gifts please keep sending appreciated (y)
I am sorry that i cannot return back sometimes the gifts in same day to some members from my both account. :)
Good Luck All (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 24th January at 14.10pm BST London)

All my neighbours 20 gift items for today have just been sent out. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received during today. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

A gentle reminder not to gift me any event items, do not do the events.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Are any of you getting musical instruments from guest planes? I've landed 35 since reset (it was one of my daily mission tasks, so I know I've done at least 35) and haven't gotten any. At this rate, it's going to take over 1500 guest planes in 5 days... Not sure many people have the time to land that many guest planes - I know I don't which makes the event impossible to complete.

Are any of you getting musical instruments from guest planes? I've landed 35 since reset (it was one of my daily mission tasks, so I know I've done at least 35) and haven't gotten any. At this rate, it's going to take over 1500 guest planes in 5 days... Not sure many people have the time to land that many guest planes - I know I don't which makes the event impossible to complete.
I got daily drop 2 to 3 drop but what i did is not setting 1 hour on the game i just land few guest planes if no drop i quit and come back after 1 hour and repeat.
The drop is so bad thats true but i think within 4 to 5 days maybe we can get it all and the drop will be more.

HI All,

My support game is still broken and I have not been able to send out its usual gifts. As a result I have 24 gifts outstanding.
Those affected are @KenDuckySmith (ANF3), @Airport Arne (Support), @Az1 , @BelleAIr , @Brodyaga , @Captain WH Rollins , @Dikam , @Ekenna ,
@KingJJ (JJ), @KingKong , @Izelman , @skiv (2), @Speed ,@Steve26 , @suzy (2), @Sazaville (Tiny), @Ty Gigamon , @AIR RDAM , @Bob69bob , @mwraymer

It would help me if neighbours sent gifts to others until my game is restored.

Regards
Harcourt

I have had 3 drops since the event started. I too have done 35+ guest planes. It doesn't look good for finishing the event :(

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
HI All,

My support game is still broken and I have not been able to send out its usual gifts. As a result I have 24 gifts outstanding.
Those affected are @KenDuckySmith (ANF3), @Airport Arne (Support), @Az1 , @BelleAIr , @Brodyaga , @Captain WH Rollins , @Dikam , @Ekenna ,
@KingJJ (JJ), @KingKong , @Izelman , @skiv (2), @Speed ,@Steve26 , @suzy (2), @Sazaville (Tiny), @Ty Gigamon , @AIR RDAM , @Bob69bob , @mwraymer

Regards
Harcourt
@Harcourt - don't worry about me. You have been so generous since we became friends that you can wipe my slate clean.

HI All,

Regards
Harcourt
No worries! I will (probably) keep sending you gift anyway so that I don't confuse myself! ;)

So after working at guest planes off and on all day, I now have a grand total of (drum roll please) 1 musical instrument. It took more than 60 planes to get that one. So if my math is correct:
1 plane every 1 minute = 60 planes per hour=1 musical instrument; so to get 40 instruments = 40 hours of non-stop landing of planes divided by 5 days left = 8 hours per day spent playing to possibly complete the event. So if I choose to either not work or to not sleep, I should be able to finish.

So after working at guest planes off and on all day, I now have a grand total of (drum roll please) 1 musical instrument. It took more than 60 planes to get that one. So if my math is correct:
1 plane every 1 minute = 60 planes per hour=1 musical instrument; so to get 40 instruments = 40 hours of non-stop landing of planes divided by 5 days left = 8 hours per day spent playing to possibly complete the event. So if I choose to either not work or to not sleep, I should be able to finish.
I'm really hoping the drops will improve as we reach the end of the event. I guess I could use greenies, but then I don't really feel like I've done the event on my own - it would be like buying it.

suzy

350+ Star Club
HI All,

Regards
Harcourt
Don't worry about it !!!!!!! Good luck in getting your support game restored

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
HI All,

Regards
Harcourt

Do not worry, gift when you can, I'm well stocked.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom