Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the event prize on @Laosge airport really cool, so hope I can complete! - Whilst there I got the copper wire for the great seal, so now just need the last 12 black wraiths, fingers crossed and PLEASE keep sending me aerosols!

Big congrats to all those who have completed

@Joe7 - have you changed your airport name? I can't find you on my list today?

Happy flying

@ItsRalphy , @Husam

He is on my list as #Joe7/FUEL20
WP2"
Regards
Harcourt
Weird (sorry, not you, I mean the situation) as he is back on my list now, just like that, but definitely wasn't in any recognisable format earlier!

@Wired Parrott - I have a game which I accepted which I think was you "WP2" - is this one that you had temporarily, but no longer use and I can delete, or will you be using!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Just seen the event prize on @Laosge airport really cool, so hope I can complete! - Whilst there I got the copper wire for the great seal, so now just need the last 12 black wraiths, fingers crossed and PLEASE keep sending me aerosols!

Big congrats to all those who have completed

@Joe7 - have you changed your airport name? I can't find you on my list today?

Happy flying
@ItsRalphy do you have aerosol? i don´t have this in my gift list. If you have send me and i return to you. I still need 3 item to get the seal to.:(

Weird (sorry, not you, I mean the situation) as he is back on my list now, just like that, but definitely wasn't in any recognisable format earlier!

@Wired Parrott - I have a game which I accepted which I think was you "WP2" - is this one that you had temporarily, but no longer use and I can delete, or will you be using!!!

No No NO,

Don't delete it. All will be revealed in time

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send and the others are for tomorrow.

Only beated17 black wraights, so still a lot to do, so need lots of aerosols to beat them. Have now collected 3 soul nets, but don't think this will be enough to beat them.
Need 1 piece of wood to complete the collection but drop rate is poor.

So please, send me aerosols if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom