Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they change it like they did Valentine's... :(
If you can use the other bonus and land the ghost planes, that gets you the things you need to get the soul net.

If you follow the other tip - so a ghost plane lands, unloads and as soon as it starts filling up you visit madlen or another neighbour, then come straight back, you can easily land more than 20 planes in the 12 minute bonus. I just did it and gained 2 soul net bonuses, so when I get my aerosol numbers up, I will be able to activate the soul net and whack them.

Good luck!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
few tips for the event, gather 10 crystal balls and 60 aerosols. Activate spy glass, activate crystal ball and land ghost planes until you get first soul net. After crystal ball end activate soul net and hit black wraiths (you can get them 7 per soul net). When soul net bonus ends activate crystal ball and repeat the process until you complete both tasks. Reason is that when you hit all 5 black wraiths in your city next one will appear after 2 minutes. After you complete tasks 1 & 2 visit your friends with building that drops items for 3rd task (while spyglass is active).

If you can use the other bonus and land the ghost planes, that gets you the things you need to get the soul net.

If you follow the other tip - so a ghost plane lands, unloads and as soon as it starts filling up you visit madlen or another neighbour, then come straight back, you can easily land more than 20 planes in the 12 minute bonus. I just did it and gained 2 soul net bonuses, so when I get my aerosol numbers up, I will be able to activate the soul net and whack them.

Good luck!
Thanks Ralphy! :)

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Thanks to my neighbors for all the gifts received today, unfortunately I have not been able to return gifts to everybody but those that didn't get one today will be first on the list for tomorrow.
Event is going well, ghost planes and the seal are finished with just 17 more black wraiths to dispose of.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Tatsuo you are my neighbour in my Diego game, can i add you in my Laosge game? i´m looking for you here to see ypour code and can´t find youo_O(n).
Thanks

P,s. my code is w2hc8ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom