Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
I have a new second game. I'm only playing casually a few days a week. Can give aerosol. The game name is Asteroid18 the code is wudjtxl.

My first game if you aren't my neighbor is wsst9a9. I try to play the Comet18 game daily, sometimes miss a day but try to fit the play time in but send so many gifts, the rounds usually take two days.

Be sure to tag me if you add me.
Happy Flying all,
-Comet18
@Comet18 - sending invites from both accounts

I have a new second game. I'm only playing casually a few days a week. Can give aerosol. The game name is Asteroid18 the code is wudjtxl.

My first game if you aren't my neighbor is wsst9a9. I try to play the Comet18 game daily, sometimes miss a day but try to fit the play time in but send so many gifts, the rounds usually take two days.

Be sure to tag me if you add me.
Happy Flying all,
-Comet18
Enjoy new game ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Temporary (I hope!) Pause. To try and fix multiple problems with my computer I am planning to restore a system image from three weeks ago. I have discussed this with Game Insight who promise me that they can restore my game. As a precaution, against having to argue missing content, I have made screenshots of everything that I have in the warehouse as well as the game window with coin and AC totals

Prior to doing this tomorrow afternoon I will be stopping gameplay as soon as I have done my nightly gift send around midnight - PLEASE DONT SEND ME ANY GIFTS UNTIL I POST HERE THAT MY GAME IS BACK TO NORMAL. I have a record of all neighbors but you should be there after the system is restored

Temporary (I hope!) Pause. To try and fix multiple problems with my computer I am planning to restore a system image from three weeks ago. I have discussed this with Game Insight who promise me that they can restore my game. As a precaution, against having to argue missing content, I have made screenshots of everything that I have in the warehouse as well as the game window with coin and AC totals

Prior to doing this tomorrow afternoon I will be stopping gameplay as soon as I have done my nightly gift send around midnight - PLEASE DONT SEND ME ANY GIFTS UNTIL I POST HERE THAT MY GAME IS BACK TO NORMAL. I have a record of all neighbors but you should be there after the system is restored
Hope all goes well!

When the Dark Skies event is over, what do you do with your buildings? I can see keeping a couple Halloween shops for the 19 coins every hour, but the pumpkin patch & cemetery don't provide much, and they're kinda pricey to stick in the warehouse. I have 2 halloween shops built, and 2 more in my warehouse, so I was thinking of just selling the cemetery & pumpkin and keeping the halloween shops for the coins. Thanks for suggestions.

Hi all!

Sorry I have been MIA, got real busy at home. How are we all doing on the event? The Black Wraiths are my only trouble this time, luckily there are still 10 days left! haha
16 wraiths to go - need more aerosol. Receiving about 4-5 aerosols a day, and have 5 soul nets, so hopefully will finish in about 4 days or less.

Well I got my game back and it was as if time had stopped. Planes still flying waiting on gifting timer to reset
but I did receive a bunch of gifts while I was down many thanks for those. (y)
Will continue regular gifting cycle tonight. Better check that event now I think I was
doing pretty well before this delay. :cool:

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi All,

I have sent out all gifts for today, and thanks for all those received.
As ever, I still have 9 gifts that I owe and will send tomorrow.

I have updated my signature. Please note that I no longer want Aerosols etc. I have landed 60 Ghost Planes and banished 60 Wraiths. I now have 9 days to collect 4 items for the Great Seal from my 5 Halloween Houses and 3 Pumpkin Beds. So far they have dropped exactly one !!!

I have continued to save for a Level 6 Runway so I can accept Guest Falcons. I am at 645,000 out of the 800,000 required.

I wish everyone a fruitful week's flying whatever your goals.

Regards
Harcourt
The great seal plays 'hard to get' ;). I will try my luck on your airport the next days..you have a lot of event buildings!

:eek::eek::eek: Oh no, Comet's been attacked by the ghost building bug! :eek::confused:

My terminal building is ghosted out! It doesn't seem to be effecting my passenger numbers. I have the items to make it good again (thankfully). But I think I'll leave it until just before I upgrade to a new level. Am I inviting any trouble to leave it sit ghosted? I'm a little nervous about what may happen next.

Happy Flying all, I hope your airports stay intact.
-Comet
Try rotating it - some buildings don't like to be "sideways" and you have to move them round. Worked for me, good luck!

When the Dark Skies event is over, what do you do with your buildings? I can see keeping a couple Halloween shops for the 19 coins every hour, but the pumpkin patch & cemetery don't provide much, and they're kinda pricey to stick in the warehouse. I have 2 halloween shops built, and 2 more in my warehouse, so I was thinking of just selling the cemetery & pumpkin and keeping the halloween shops for the coins. Thanks for suggestions.
I am going to keep one of each and out the remainder in the warehouse - this is an event that has been run before, and could come round again. 2 of my halloween shops and the cemetery are from last year. Pricey to put them in the warehouse, but even more pricey to buy from new!

I am going to keep one of each and out the remainder in the warehouse - this is an event that has been run before, and could come round again. 2 of my halloween shops and the cemetery are from last year. Pricey to put them in the warehouse, but even more pricey to buy from new!
I'll do that. I've got the space right now, and not planning on building any more commercial or residential buildings until I get the Grand Hotel, so should work out. AND, have a step up on next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom