Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 26, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning.png

Good morning World - have a great Sunday!

Nope, his game was named AJ item and I had him as a neighbor. At some point his game went Zzz and when I needed to add someone I deleted him a month - month and a half ago.
YOu're right. I think I need new glasses.:D:D:D

I went through my list of everyone I follow, and didn't see anyone with that game name. :confused::confused::confused: I do have that person as a neighbor, and I thought I had all forum members as neighbors, but maybe not.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 4th March at 20.35pm GMT London)

On the fourth day of this month all my neighbours gifts for today have finally been sent out, much later than my usual time. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received during today and throughout this gaming week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@Davejoyg - I noticed your game names have all said "no gifts" for quite a while. Hope everything is ok. Just to let you know, I'm sending you gifts (fuel20) occasionally anyway because I still owe you about 20 return gifts. So please don't feel you need to return them. I'd like to get caught up with what I owe you. :) Tried to send this in a pm, but it said I didn't have permission. :confused:

I know, I have not been playing as much but trying to send out F20 to my neighbors. My school work and job have been keeping me very busy. I get online about twice per week and cycle through my neighbors with F20 since it is simple and just about everyone needs that item. No need to keep track of what I am sending you. I'm not expecting return gifts but am always happy to accept any.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know, I have not been playing as much but trying to send out F20 to my neighbors. My school work and job have been keeping me very busy. I get online about twice per week and cycle through my neighbors with F20 since it is simple and just about everyone needs that item. No need to keep track of what I am sending you. I'm not expecting return gifts but am always happy to accept any.

I too have noticed your game names have all said "no gifts" for quite a while. I have been somewhat slack in gifting to you, my apologies for this. I will do better, thanks for your continued gifts.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom