Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 26, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 uncollected gifts that are now missing. Hoping also they will be restored once maintenance is over. I hated leaving that many knowing the maintenance was starting, but the darn things just wouldn't let me collect them.
Just checked and I got 84 items in waiting. However the real tests will be my support accounts that have the 100 limit.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Good morning dear flyers!

After a few months of absence, I'm looking for new neighbours! I have room for 300+ more... :ROFLMAO:(y)

All welcome!

Use my code in the spoiler below and drop me a PM or a tag to make sure I don't miss you! My sig is in the information tab of my profile...

041w1xx6

Thanks in advance!

Welcome back, have sent a request. :)

I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 uncollected gifts that are now missing. Hoping also they will be restored once maintenance is over. I hated leaving that many knowing the maintenance was starting, but the darn things just wouldn't let me collect them.
BFly4 should have had close to 300 gifts. However, it only had 68. Looks like the 100 item limit won this round.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vdy6dq
Username
Dette
Hi I am a newbie to the Forum but been playing the game a while on Windows 10 PC, just wanted to introduce myself, gifts available to send are in my signature below :)

User Name/Game Name: Dette
Friend Code : 20vdy6dq (please PM)
Level : 43
Stars : 80
Alliance : RCMNHKA

Items Needed: Cash Counter x4, Fuel (20 Units), Fuel (3 Units), Fuel Catalyst.

Items can Send: Hygrometer, Fuel (3 Units), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Spiked Tyre, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20 Units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tyre, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship, Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Stamp, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV Panels, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Today could send my 20 gifts.
Most of the fuel 3 gifts are lost, only got 4 back and am not over the 100 gifts. So sad to lose the gifts because most of them were already for the control tower level 11. Need to start over collecting them but within 100.000 points they appear as the correct gift since I'm then level 75.

Most of the fuel 3 gifts are lost, only got 4 back and am not over the 100 gifts. So sad to lose the gifts because most of them were already for the control tower level 11. Need to start over collecting them but within 100.000 points they appear as the correct gift since I'm then level 75.
Same thing here. Lost the fuel 3 items I'd been saving. :(

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil

That stinks no doubt. I will start sending LED Lamps.

Good morning
Thank you for the gifts i received :)
If you wanna join us please vote today
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-1000-red-launch-please-vote.21309/
Thank you
The_1000_Red_launch_in_a_week.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 28th February 15.25pm GMT London)

My great thanks for all the gift items received for today, following the end of maintenance. My gifts inbox looked really healthy, full of many valuable and usable items. All my neighbours 20 gifts for today (flights items and fuel 20 units) have just been sent out. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi I am a newbie to the Forum but been playing the game a while on Windows 10 PC, just wanted to introduce myself, gifts available to send are in my signature below :)

Items can Send: Hygrometer, Fuel (3 Units), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Spiked Tyre, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20 Units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tyre, Wide-Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship, Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Stamp, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV Panels, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket
Hi - welcome to the gang, always great to have new friends and just let us know if we can be of any help - there is loads of experience and fun in here! If you are looking for neighbours, send me an invite.
people.png

Vivke

350+ Star Club

Welcome it's a great forum here with lots of help from friends. If you need more friends just let me know and you can add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom