Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, it sure is boring doing nothing but flights and collecting coins! 2 good things however - I can still receive gifts even tho I can't send (thank you so much neighbors), and I am nearly halfway to my mission control center level 3!!! 191,104 coins as of now.

Sure miss visiting everybody and sending gifts. Hope I'll be back up and running in a day or 2.:depressed::depressed::depressed:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
thanks for continued support - these are the items I am still looking for (though still got a lot of coins to collect first)
Transmitter 3, Optical System 1, Spaceship launch Console 4

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Gifts sent today:
@Daenerys Spare prop
@lacey Fuel Hose
@suckerp Fuel Hose
@Gyorgy kutsera Deicer
@Laosge Nav. module
@RavenENTP Earplugs
@KingKong Earplugs
@Jake W Compass
@Captain WH Rollins Fuel Hose
@wydaho Spare Prop
@Doc Osc. Beacon
@Faith1984 Earplugs
@Robert Catering
@Saralaraloola Spare Prop
@Kris Spare prop

I tried to send those gifts according to your signatures. If you wish to have something else, let me know.

Thanks a lot.
Do you launch red? I find some of my friends can't see me on launch. Right now we are half way to fill the fuel up, can you see me?
Please send quest items.
I bought a pumpkin bed in the store, but when I visit my city from second account, there's a bug that sends you to the old city at level 60, the one GI took away from me some weeks ago and I lost all progress and was back at level 55.
Sad.
Anyone else have cemetary or Halloween shop?

Thanks a lot.
Do you launch red? I find some of my friends can't see me on launch. Right now we are half way to fill the fuel up, can you see me?
Please send quest items.
I bought a pumpkin bed in the store, but when I visit my city from second account, there's a bug that sends you to the old city at level 60, the one GI took away from me some weeks ago and I lost all progress and was back at level 55.
Sad.
Hi - sounds like a c**p bug! - I have 1 cemetery, 4 Halloween shops and a pumpkin patch, you are welcome I will have a cup of tea and piece of cake waiting if you visit!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have a couple of EVENT TIPS for you.

Someone posted yesterday that when you activate the crystal ball and are landing ghost planes, as the ghost plane is refuelling, visit Madlen come straight back and a new ghost plane will be ready to land without waiting the normal full minute for a new one, and you can land more in your bonus. I did this yesterday, and it worked. NOW I have also noticed that whilst landing ghost plans, black wraiths appeared around my city, SO I thought I would try both. Tonight, whilst landing ghost planes, I did my visiting (going as fast as I could) and it worked slightly - I landed more planes, and I got 5 black wraiths, which whilst not a lot is more than yesterdays visiting, and they dropped event items.

Second one - the pumpkin patches cost 5 greenies each, so are fairly rare compared to the Halloween shops, but when visiting they seem to have a higher drop rate, So when visiting neighbours, look for these first!

There you go, that's it for today!

Happy flying

You have a sharp pair of eyes, my British neighbour.

Hi gang - this mornings gifts are out and I have my 20 ready for this time tomorrow.

My own tip let me down today! - GI must have read it. :oops::oops::oops: Got loads of ghost planes and that was good, but didn't see 1 black wraith on my travels. Landed 3 collection items from visiting neighbours - 2 from pumpkin patches, 1 from Halloween Shops - so Pumpkin Patches are the place to visit. Have managed to get all my ghost planes, need 35 more black wraiths PLEASE KEEP SENDING AEROSOLS and 1 copper wire for the great seal collection. Fingers crossed.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I Bid Greetings Flyers

I've just finished my 20 gifts for today, Saturday 27th February. This early mornings plunder brought in 22,300k coins and 21 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 were high valued resource items. I will put them to very good use tomorrow with a red launch, breakfast included. My thanks for all of the gifts received, another full gifts inbox, of which I'm very thankful.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Thanks a lot.
Please send quest items.
Sad.

I have 2 shops and 1 Pumpkin Patch, behind the car dealerships !!

Regards
Harcourt

Thank you for gifts :D
@andreasmrg @Aero Aereola

I've returned items that you've needed!

Still have 12 more to send

Hi @BearFlights

I am sorry but I deleted your invite because I could not trace the name Laser Cutter Pls.

I now see it was you.

It would be good if you tagged those people you have invited so they know who you are. A lot of people reject invites if they cannot trace the player in this forum.

Sorry
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Hi @BearFlights

I am sorry but I deleted your invite because I could not trace the name Laser Cutter Pls.

I now see it was you.

It would be good if you tagged those people you have invited so they know who you are. A lot of people reject invites if they cannot trace the player in this forum.

Sorry
Harcourt
That's okay - sorry I have readded if that's okay?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Sorry @BearFlights , but I am afraid that won't / hasn't worked. Once I have deleted you it is irreversible. That is why it is important that if you have sent invites to others you need to tell them before they delete you too !

Regards
Harcourt

Agree - I typically wait until I come back here to see if anyone has messaged or mentioned me as adding neighbors, if nothing is listed here, I'll purge the list on my game.

You'll also notice people here will keep a form of their name to start, then a slash with an abbreviated mention of the gift they're looking for.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
By the way, I did finally make Level 32 and am now receiving the Grinding Machines - thanks everyone!

I updated my signature and my gift list changed a bit. I can now send "Leyden Jars" which I am guessing are quest related. I can also send "Off Set Gregorian Antennas" and "Air Vent Filters"

Speaking of the quest, I'm giving it a shot, but the white ghosts around my city are giving up squat. I think I had something like 35 Bright Lanterns and blew threw them all to get 1 Ouija Board which I already had from a flight drop. Lame.

By the way, I did finally make Level 32 and am now receiving the Grinding Machines - thanks everyone!

Sweet so now I can go back to sending those TV panels!! Had sent a couple of these then saw your post about not being at the right level o_O
If you keep track of gifts received that is why you did not get anything from me for several days. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom