Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Are you using the "soul net"? Turns all my little ghost things into black wraiths. I had no luck visitng neighbors either - even with soul net going.
I picked 2 neighbors with lowest levels (so their cities will load quickly) and I kept switching between them (without clicking anything) until there was one Black Wraith. Took me like 10, maybe 15 switches to get this one Wraith. That's without the Soul Net.

On the other hand, if you prolong the Crystal Ball with going to Madlen and back, you can easily get 2-3 Soul Nets from one Ball. So that's 10-15 Wraiths. Only caveat is that you need Aerosols for own airport.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Last edited:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
It's Sunday, a day of rest for most people, not us, Off we go into the wild blue yonder.......See ya in the clouds (don't forget to wave when you pass by. Doc

I picked 2 neighbors with lowest levels (so their cities will load quickly) and I kept switching between them (without clicking anything) until there was one Black Wraith. Took me like 10, maybe 15 switches to get this one Wraith. That's without the Soul Net.

On the other hand, if you prolong the Crystal Ball with going to Madlen and back, you can easily get 2-3 Soul Nets from one Ball. So that's 10-15 Wraiths. Only caveat is that you need Aerosols for own airport.
Just checking but am I right in thinking black wraiths in neighbours airports don't count to the event, they just drop goodies?

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Just checking but am I right in thinking black wraiths in neighbours airports don't count to the event, they just drop goodies?

That's as I understand it, only the ones in your own city count.
I find a soul net produces 6 or 7 black wraiths in your own city, the limiting factor is the number of aerosols.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
yep, but the drop is mostly nothing. Wikia page is not up to date, as I got an aerosol once. Which would make sense: white drop item for catching own white, black for catching black ones.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. I finally have my level 6 runway after saving coins for over 2 months. For now my focus will be to complete this event which so far is looking like it might actually be possible. Never managed to complete an event before.
Thanks so much to those that are sending gifts and a special thanks to those that can send Aerosol.

Gifts out for the evening. I finally have my level 6 runway after saving coins for over 2 months. For now my focus will be to complete this event which so far is looking like it might actually be possible. Never managed to complete an event before.
Thanks so much to those that are sending gifts and a special thanks to those that can send Aerosol.
Congrats on the runway - 800,000 coins is no small feat! I just have to banish 23 more wraiths - I'm averaging about 3-4 aerosols a day, so hopefully I can finish in the next 10 days (if I can get enough soul nets.)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I have a new second game. I'm only playing casually a few days a week. Can give aerosol. The game name is Asteroid18 the code is wudjtxl.

My first game if you aren't my neighbor is wsst9a9.

Be sure to tag me if you add me.
Happy Flying all,
-Comet18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom