Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Hi!!

I'm doing the halloween quest and I need more aerosols than I'm getting. Most of my current neighbors are sending lamps. Please, can anyone send me aerosols?

Morning gang - gifts out for today, and have tomorrows list of 20 ready.

@BearFlights - sent you an invite, but (as others have mentioned, so sorry to be a broken record) can you start your name with BF perhaps so it becomes "BF laser lvl pls" otherwise I won't recognise you when you need changes - very minor but really helps.

Have a great day flying folks - I am off visiting and will let you know how black wraiths go!!!

Well, soul net bonus a bit of a wash out. Managed to get to 10 airports in the 6 minutes it allowed, and caught 4 black wraiths, dropped 3 collection items but no aerosols, so very average! In my city the bonus turned my 5 white wraiths black, so I whopped them, but no more appeared within the 6 minutes. So, state of play is I have whopped 28 black wraiths, have aerosols for another 5 if they ever appear, and need another 27 aerosols to whop some more. Ghost planes all landed, and just need a copper wire for the great seal. Would be really useful if players with event buildings in their cities could put them in their siggies, as I think that copper wire is going to be elusive!

Gang - how bad are we - we nearly missed a birthday in our forum

@andreasmrg - congratulations and happy birthday from us all - I will raise a glass (or two) in your honour, have a great day

birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

Gang - how bad are we - we nearly missed a birthday in our forum

@andreasmrg - congratulations and happy birthday from us all - I will raise a glass (or two) in your honour, have a great day

Eagle eyed @ItsRalphy strikes again !!

Well done

Harcourt

BTW I have 4 Halloween House and 2 Pumpkins behind my car dealerships.

Hi All,

All Gifts sent out for today, and thank you for all those received.

I still owe @Doc (Doc2), @Aero Aereola , @wydaho (Bear)

Like everyone else I seriously need Aerosols !!

I have 4 Halloween Houses and 2 Pumpkin Beds located behind the Car Dealerships

They have produced 1 item in 3 days !!

Maybe I need to finish the 60 Ghost Planes, and 60 Black Wraiths, to improve the drop rate ??

Have a good day everyone

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Flyers

All my 20 gifts have just been sent this morning, Sunday 28th February. My mornings plunder brought in 12,400k coins and 16 launch ready blue chests. My thanks for all of the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Well, soul net bonus a bit of a wash out. Managed to get to 10 airports in the 6 minutes it allowed, and caught 4 black wraiths, dropped 3 collection items but no aerosols, so very average! In my city the bonus turned my 5 white wraiths black, so I whopped them, but no more appeared within the 6 minutes. So, state of play is I have whopped 28 black wraiths, have aerosols for another 5 if they ever appear, and need another 27 aerosols to whop some more. Ghost planes all landed, and just need a copper wire for the great seal. Would be really useful if players with event buildings in their cities could put them in their siggies, as I think that copper wire is going to be elusive!

I found the soul net bonus to be no help when visiting neighbors, but when used on my city it produced 5 black wraiths immediately and a further 1 or 2 towards the end of the 6 minutes. I have the copper wire but just need the piece of wood to complete the seal plus another 34 wraiths to banish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom