Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have sent my gifts for today - many thanks for those received :)(y). Hope to return as many gifts as possible tomorrow but will not be able to play the game for the vast majority of the day.

Steve

Noticed in your signature page you need Master Plan x2 - have just gifted one, will gift the last one as soon as I can.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (01.40am GMT London)

Due to broadband issues I was unable to create and post the small resources flight thread. The problem started on Friday at 16.30pm and continued until the small hours of Saturday morning. Do not know what the problem was but it is no longer a problem. Very much hope the launch went well for all involved?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

I am getting sick and tired of my games reverting to level1. This time it is my main game, so I need to go the GI route to fix.
Unfortunately I had not got round to sending out gifts. I will send whatever I can from my two support accounts.

Regards
Harcourt

Sorry to read you are having problems once again with your games. It has happened to me and I know how much of an annoyance it is. Hope the matter will be fixed as soon as possible.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (08.20am GMT London)

There are so many neighbours to thank this morning, for single and double gifts received, while I was in the land of nod. Because of this, I have decided to do this in two batches.

My thanks to @Phil G - @Natholian1 - @Edward - @skiv - @Troglodyte69 - @Az1 - @IkebotXP - @Mike47 - @KenDuckySmith - @jimstreet - @Blue Jay and @Harcourt - for all of the gifts received, on this day Saturday 25th February. I have updated my signature page and have also gifted to my neighbours.

Restaurant take away food tonight - plain papadums, onion bhaji's, egg fried rice, lamb rogan josh, plain nan, mint sauce, chilled beer - enough to feed family and friends this evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

My game is back up and running !!

@BelleAIr @Mike47 @crescent moon @ItsRalphy

My main game is played on a large laptop (21inch screen) Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of memory and fast internet (Cable provider 200mb)
This game has reverted three times since I started in November 2015. (my, how time flies !). it is just that it has reverted twice in a two week period :(:eek::cry:
Nothing odd happened so I can't take evasive action to reduce the risk of another. I have started taking backups but don't feel confident about using them. We shall see :)

My other two games are on a tablet also running windows 10. The first tablet I used couldn't cope with the demands on it and frequently shut down abruptly. I think it was related to insufficient memory or running too hot. (I do notice on my laptop that the fan kicks in when playing the game, but not when I am doing anything else)
I purchased a new tablet and the two games run better.

@BelleAIr I suffer the 'no internet' problem on the tablet. I can visit neighbours and send gifts but when I try to join a launch it says no internet ! I usually find that disconnecting the wifi and reconnecting it while the game is running fixes the problem.

I was disappointed to not be able to join the blue launch, but actually quite enjoyed my time away from the game !!

Thank you all for your comments which are appreciated.

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

My main game is played on a large laptop (21inch screen) Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of memory and fast internet (Cable provider 200mb)
This game has reverted three times since I started in November 2015. (my, how time flies !). it is just that it has reverted twice in a two week period :(:eek::cry:
Nothing odd happened so I can't take evasive action to reduce the risk of another. I have started taking backups but don't feel confident about using them. We shall see :)

My other two games are on a tablet also running windows 10. The first tablet I used couldn't cope with the demands on it and frequently shut down abruptly. I think it was related to insufficient memory or running too hot. (I do notice on my laptop that the fan kicks in when playing the game, but not when I am doing anything else)

@BelleAIr I suffer the 'no internet' problem on the tablet. I can visit neighbours and send gifts but when I try to join a launch it says no internet ! I usually find that disconnecting the wifi and reconnecting it while the game is running fixes the problem.

I was disappointed to not be able to join the blue launch, but actually quite enjoyed my time away from the game !!

Regards
Harcourt
Fantastic news, great to have you back.
CLAP.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
Gotta keep eye on tablet memory. I got to a point I had to bring ANF1 back to the laptop and haven't moved anygames back to tablet although ANF4 would work. And I didn't even have other apps installed on tablet, other than ones I couldn't uninstall

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
60 gifts away. Captured new gift requests onto my gifting list.

GI is getting annoying wonky on mis-displaying neighbor lists. Getting harder to gift to those I want to gift to.

1.3MM away from next control tower upgrade.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi guys, just my gifts:

Sent oscillating beacon to
@Jega001 @Charleene @Sazaville
And just hit me back!

Screw press sent to @Pit1024 and if you can, send me a horn antenna! If you can't, flight catering is fine!

Additional radar sent to @Ravi Kumar and send me a horn antenna!

Wireless compass sent to @GamingSwiftie and send a horn antenna!

Thank you guys! :)

Not that it matters in the slightest to me, or I'm sure anyone else here since all are welcome...

But wasn't sure if you realized you posted in the Windows trading thread and not iOS / Android - Where most of the people you tagged are probably posting. :) :D (y):cool:

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
Not that it matters in the slightest to me, or I'm sure anyone else here since all are welcome...

But wasn't sure if you realized you posted in the Windows trading thread and not iOS / Android - Where most of the people you tagged are probably posting. :) :D (y):cool:

I couldn't see the daily thread of today and just posted it here o_O

first time I posted such thread maybe I'm in the wrong section idk :LOL: daily thread is the correct place for such post isn't it?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I couldn't see the daily thread of today and just posted it here o_O

first time I posted such thread maybe I'm in the wrong section idk :LOL: daily thread is the correct place for such post isn't it?

This area is fine, as I said, all are welcome. I just wasn't sure if you knew where you actually were, and that most of the people you tagged - Though they will get they will get notification of your tagging - post in the your normal trading thread. Which for today is / was:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/saturday-25-february-2017.15973/

It's all good. :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
Hi guys, just my gifts:

Sent oscillating beacon to
@Jega001 @Charleene @Sazaville
And just hit me back!

Screw press sent to @Pit1024 and if you can, send me a horn antenna! If you can't, flight catering is fine!

Additional radar sent to @Ravi Kumar and send me a horn antenna!

Wireless compass sent to @GamingSwiftie and send a horn antenna!

Thank you guys! :)
Hi Eren
Don't wonder, if you don't get something in return actually.

I wait to get my Airport back from G!:(

For the case, that never happens to you. If you get the airport back you have to wait 1 day to be able sending gifts and visiting neighbors:eek:

If you have F20, it would be nice, you could send me this for that waiting period, because you get them, even when your airport is away.
;)

Have a nice day and Thank you

Charleene

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom