Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am getting sick and tired of my games reverting to level1. This time it is my main game, so I need to go the GI route to fix.
Unfortunately I had not got round to sending out gifts. I will send whatever I can from my two support accounts.

Regards
Harcourt
I'm so sorry to hear that, what kind of a device are you playing on?

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All,

I am getting sick and tired of my games reverting to level1. This time it is my main game, so I need to go the GI route to fix.
Unfortunately I had not got round to sending out gifts. I will send whatever I can from my two support accounts.

Regards
Harcourt

Sorry to hear you have got another problem Harcourt, you seem to be getting a lot lately.
I wonder why some people get problems and not others, I play on a PC running Windows 10 and have never had a problem so far, although I am probably tempting fate by saying that.

Sorry to hear you have got another problem Harcourt, you seem to be getting a lot lately.
I wonder why some people get problems and not others, I play on a PC running Windows 10 and have never had a problem so far, although I am probably tempting fate by saying that.
I'm on Windows 10 also. Prior to the last big update, my game reverted to level 1 at least once a week. I made backups 3-4 times a day, and never had a problem restoring them. I haven't had to restore my game at all in the last month or so, but you can bet I'm still making regular backups. I keep shortcuts to local state and my backup file right on my desktop. Takes about 10 seconds to do a backup.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
I'm on Windows 10 also. Prior to the last big update, my game reverted to level 1 at least once a week. I made backups 3-4 times a day, and never had a problem restoring them. I haven't had to restore my game at all in the last month or so, but you can bet I'm still making regular backups. I keep shortcuts to local state and my backup file right on my desktop. Takes about 10 seconds to do a backup.

Yes I also backup the local state folder once a day, but so far never had to use it.

make sure you do backups!!!!! :):):)

@Airport Arne - 2 threads, 2 cakes! - have a great birthday!!!
birthday.jpg

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Wasn't able to play yesterday so received lots of gifts, thank you all, they are very welcome. Send out my 20 but couldn't send back to all of you so have a list ready for catching up. You'll certainly get a gift back.

Wish you all a very nice weekend with lots of happy flying :D

Am collecting coins now for upgrading the town hall and after that it will be the control tower, so need lots of coins;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom