Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Good morning friends :)
Really need your help. Finished all my catering :/ could you gift me that for a few days? Thank you very much
I've sent an invite to your main game as we are already connected on Diego - now I will be able to return better gifts! - please accept

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola - If I remember right, and I think @WhatHappenedNow knows more about these things than I do, but if receive a gift from your neighbor that you don't have on your gift list, and you hit send in return, I believe they get something like 5 or 10 passengers or something else. Could be wrong on that though. But no, once you receive a gift - Unless you accidentally click the X on the gift instead of take, you won't lose them. It'll be in your warehouse.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hello neighbors, Doc is flying just fine but Doc2 is on its sixth day of solitary play, contacted G! they marked my request as solved! What ever that means.....still can't play. Pissed. Happy Flying all. Doc

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts received today. I have sent out my 20 leaving @Aero Aereola , @Kris (Okie),@HS72 (HS4), @wydaho , @KenDuckySmith (!KB), @WAMike (SkyMarshall, SkyM2) to be sent tomorrow.

As you can see I am having trouble keeping up with your generosity. I wouldn't mind if people held off for a few days so I can get myself up to date !!

I had a good week. I have completed MCC3 although will not press complete until the Red Launch Pad is finished. This was started this morning and takes 6 days. So if anyone wants an Offset Gregorian Antenna now is the time to request as it will disappear when I complete MCC3.
I battled hard to get 2nd place to Rome. I am now going to concentrate on finishing all the regular destinations served by jets, 203 flights needed, taking on average 3.5hrs using 4 jets will take 177 flying hours. (Hmmm.. Wish I hadn't bothered to work this out !)

For those still on the mail quest I now have 6 post offices to visit.

I am looking forward to the 50% discount land offer as I need to increase both passengers and coins.

Happy Flying
Harcourt
No worries. I now have all the Offset Gregorian Antennas I needed. Thank you!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
:(

My gifting reset early today (after being two hours late last night) and several hours after gifting / visiting neighbors today I'm now getting the time traveler / cheater notice AGAIN (twice in a week) I never set my clock or changed any computer settings or cheated in any way. If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bought all those greenies when they were on sale over the weekend. This is getting old :( So until they get it fixed, I will not be able to send any gifts.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Comet18 - Oh absolutely. It's a pretty good money earner, and it gives you 300 in population. Personally, I'd rather get 6 of those for 1,800 in population then upgrade to those expensive - And in my opinion, very ugly looking - Town halls that give you only 100 or so extra population. Might take up more room though. :D

I'll eventually do it, I just like the level 7 Town hall the best, but eventually in order to obtain gifting items to send to higher players and those coming up, it's necessary. :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
My dearest friends...thanks as always for your generous gifts!! I hope the 20/day that I send out have been helping all of you!! If I have missed you the last few rounds, please never take it personal...I just simply don't have the time to accurately track each and every gift!! Having said that if there is anything on my list that can help you with a build or anything at all...please tag me here or send me a personal message!! I may not respond right away, but try to keep tabs on those requests especially!!

I am finished the mail event(thanks for the help) so I am currently looking for mainly fuelX20

Also...if I am not on your neighbours list please send me a friend request or if you have a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th acct and we have not connected...please do the same so we can start a new gifting partnership!!

And lastly... am still looking for 1 more member for my alliance...someone who flies a lot would be preferred obviously!! If interested...please send me a message so that I can invite you to join!!

That's all for now and HAPPY FLYING!!!

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Sent you gifts. Also updated my signature.
And I have to say again that jet engine behind my name is a bug in the game. Please don't send me anymore of those...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom