Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Leveled up to the five-oh big dogs! :D

Gifts out!
Thank you neighbours for the abundance of spare wires, I have enough to complete StPetersburgh :cool:
I updated my sig as well, filled with needs for future construction plans. If you could help me out, it'll be much appreciated! (y)
The oscillating beacon is the next flight item I am stockpiling...

Only one Large Wheel stands in front of my Evo Tower! :love:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers

I've only just managed to gift my 20 gifts to my neighbours, much later than I usual do. My plundering of today brought in 15,800k coins and 13 launch ready blue chests, below my average once again. Although only 13 chests, I did receive a number of high valued resources which I will put to good use towards my next red flight. I've also updated my signature.
Thanks for all of the gifts received today, they are much appreciated.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from !KB and !KB2. Getting more from other platforms, although only know two in forums @Froggies Paradise and @AJ and am unsure if they are getting gifts in return.
Secondly one of those DOH!! moments when you realize you just erected a Shuttle Launch Pad when Mission Control hasn't been upgraded. However the good news to that is those who visit !KB2 may get some rewards from it as well as the rest of my space buildings.

Yep - that' it.

Level 32: Grinding Machine, TV-Panel, Controller, Air vent filter

I'm a level short right now - mystery solved. Thanks Agent! Sorry to everyone who wasted gift slots on them for me this week.

@Aero Aereola

You learn something new every day. I never knew about gifts being levek dependant.

Still, one more level and I can send Air Vent Filters again !!
Regards
Harcourt

@wydaho sorry for not sending gyroscope today, my finger slipped and I clicked "return" : /
No worries. Has happened to me too. :)

@gorrion I believe I've been receiving your gifts but will double check. Thanks! Have you been getting the ones I've sent to you?

@Wasted Eagle Will start sending you Glazing Machines when my gifting window opens again.

No worries. Has happened to me too. :)

@gorrion I believe I've been receiving your gifts but will double check. Thanks! Have you been getting the ones I've sent to you?

@Wasted Eagle Will start sending you Glazing Machines when my gifting window opens again.
my gameradar2 crashed, used back file from lv 31:(, it shows you in waiting

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all!
Gifts sent and thanks for yours!
I'm still lookin' for 2 Optical systems - so, pleeease!
And one more - my Green launch is open and I don't care about 1st place ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
All gifts committed for my midnight (or thereabouts) distribution but anything received now will have ppriority for the next day's ssending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom