Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Really sympathise with you having had that happen to me before, but, and please take this in the spirit meant - I think GI could use a Quality Control Engineer?? - maybe something to all our benefit?

(sorry LOL)
GI could really use one, but obviously has no interest in paying for one. *sigh*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
The game started acting up - it was as if the Duke was trying to land over and over and the screen kept refreshing to another position- I was in the last throws of gifting so I quickly sent Fuel20 to everyone I had left as I only had two minutes to the new gift period - I figured fuel 20 is always acceptable and better than missing a gift. So have now sent all of Thursdays gifts and the problem seems to have settled down now
It happen to me too, i had to go off and see to my horses and close the game, it was fine when I logged back on 4 hours later.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
The game started acting up - it was as if the Duke was trying to land over and over and the screen kept refreshing to another position- I was in the last throws of gifting so I quickly sent Fuel20 to everyone I had left as I only had two minutes to the new gift period - I figured fuel 20 is always acceptable and better than missing a gift. So have now sent all of Thursdays gifts and the problem seems to have settled down now
I disconnected Duke from the road. I will restore him when I actually am ready to buy from him again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
My main game just started acting up so no gifts from there for now. Tablet just went into system update so hopefully I can get some gifts out from that account after update is done :confused:

In the meantime, if neighbours on my main account would like me to add you on my support please let me know. I can still send out some gifts from there, however that game is only level 20 so gifts are limited to low level items (see siggy)

Gifts are out from Snow2:
@BelleAIr - sent Smoke Detector, 2 to go
@Brickhouse - sent Robot Tester, 2 to go
@jimstreet (support) - sent Computer, 2 to go

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Neighbors I accepted today:
Sdave (@SactoDave)

Sent an invite; please accept:
ajax (@JaxJaguars)
red-mo (@mo elbo)
doc (@Doc)
doc2 (@Doc)
Cyclone4 (@WAMike)
Mike (@WAMike)

Comet18 Gifts sent Today:
(@andreasmrg) nav mod
Bfinlayson (@Finlayson) monitor
Brick (@Brickhouse) monitor (you should have 4 now)
Cath (@wydaho) cater
Crescent2 (@crescent moon) blankets to crescent (oops, sorry went to cres2)
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) eau [also rcvd something from DJG4]
gamerader2 (@david smith) lamp
gbs (@gbswales) nav mod
Gorrion (@gorrion) beacon
Harco (@Harcourt) F20
hoi (@hoi-(itemneeded)) dnd
MikeO (@m-bari) beacon
pwilbert (@pwilber) propeller
Rainer2 (@Rainer) ear plugs to Rainer
Sara (@Saralaraloola) beacon
Snow (@Snowee) eau
Ten2 (@Ten33go) prop
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) attitude
WP (@Wired Parrott) wireless compass
WTR1 () prop

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
For any who didn't see it posted in airport city news: 10 greenies

*dino404*

Thanks, 10 greenies is GREAT! Combined with the land sale and I now have new spaces on most of my airports.

Gifts out for the evening....I'm tired. With six airports sending 20 gifts per night it just takes too long...Maybe I'll update my signature this weekend...

Its almost been a week since gamerader updated to version 4.7.12.0 and the game still wont save. GI Support sill hasn't addressed the underling problem of game not saving, I also told them about the items I've lost, they keep giving them back even after I told them that I lose them when I close the game. I have now sent an e-mail to Free2Play hoping he will get involved to speed up the resolution to my problem I hope

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to hear that your game is not working. I got F20 from you (one time). Do you receive my flatbed scanners?

I'm sorry to say your four gifted flatbed scanners are gone, my game resets every time I close and re-open it. All coins and experience earned from flights, coins and reward chest's from launches and green notes have also disappeared - non of these things I can prove. This problem began a few days after my game upgrade. Yesterday all my 50 neighbours had disappeared (I was on the verge of uninstalling the game) - they then reappeared following a shutdown and re-open later in the day.

My gifting also re-set's - yesterday I gifted multi gifts to all 50 of my neighbours (thought I'd make the most of this gifting opportunity). It would seem you only received one item. My game is currently open, when I close it I will lose all 16 gifts which were sitting in my inbox early this morning.

Interestly, the red launch opened from yesterday is still there. Once it lands and pays out - the profits will be lost. I should be on level 61.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I got something from you yesterday but didn't record what I received. It was one item however, didn't receive multiple gifts

Thanks for letting me know - it was too good to be true - from my end it looked like it had worked. Sent fuel (20 units) if I remember correctly.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom