Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (16.30pm GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today, bank holiday Monday 29th August, have just been gifted. My thanks for all the continued gifts received during the past few days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
SO IT SEEMS PEOPLE CAN SEND ME FUEL20 AND FUEL HOSES YET ON MY LIST THEY ARE MISSING ANY IDEAS

AND ENJOY YOUR LAST WEEK OF AUGUST
Everyone's gifts are changed on update - if you had fuel20 you lost it, if you didn't you gained it. I think it was a deliberate share out on GI's part - you probably have Passengers (10) instead which was the alternative one to fuel(20)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Wasted Eagle check this out see how many i did flight to Huston and you check for me how many i did. it is stuck in 38 not counted any more.
Houston1.jpg
I saw you at 47 times Houston...

D

Deleted member 5399

!st Yeah I did get first post this week after @Gt city changed the thread.
Secondly okay those who are shopping the malls, grocery stores and pharmacies in KB1 hadn't noticed my flaw???
I said 6 malls lol. Sorry forgot to move number 6 over for those using 'Friend in Need 'bonus.
Thirdly I'm mortified. Just incase no one has noticed, the prices of S1 planes have increased.
And Fourth lol I would have not bought another S1 Giant had I known i'd be taking a trip to the small village after Level 63 was obtained. I mean really, what is so important on 'Gilligan's Island?'

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
!st Yeah I did get first post this week after @Gt city changed the thread.
Secondly okay those who are shopping the malls, grocery stores and pharmacies in KB1 hadn't noticed my flaw???
I said 6 malls lol. Sorry forgot to move number 6 over for those using 'Friend in Need 'bonus.
Thirdly I'm mortified. Just incase no one has noticed, the prices of S1 planes have increased.
And Fourth lol I would have not bought another S1 Giant had I known i'd be taking a trip to the small village after Level 63 was obtained. I mean really, what is so important on 'Gilligan's Island?'

Ginger and Mary Ann? :D

D

Deleted member 5399

I don't even know what the deal was @Ten33go . Landed on tiny airstrip and returned few minutes later only to be told to take trip somewhere I'll need a thunderbird for lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom