Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
For the moment I have 47 neighbours back.
Accepted invites from @Davejoyg @Harcourt (support)

Sent invites to @KenDuckySmith (for KB2), @Radu81 @Kamikaze

Keep looking for other lost neighbours, but you can also add me.

@Joe7 : deleted A whiteboard, could you send me an invite please.

Does anyone know the next names that I have on my waiting list. Don't want to delete forum members if they've send me an invite. The names are:
jojo, derby (thought I saw it already here), tatsu, salim, basterin, bobairways, haggi-airline, filipe, janitamobile, kochammeza, Warlord79, suca, caaiomndes5, Tooompaaaaa, itana, estere.
Let me know if you are on the forum.

I'm going to send my gifts now.

For the moment I have 47 neighbours back.
Accepted invites from @Davejoyg @Harcourt (support)

Sent invites to @KenDuckySmith (for KB2), @Radu81 @Kamikaze

Keep looking for other lost neighbours, but you can also add me.

@Joe7 : deleted A whiteboard, could you send me an invite please.

Does anyone know the next names that I have on my waiting list. Don't want to delete forum members if they've send me an invite. The names are:
jojo, derby (thought I saw it already here), tatsu, salim, basterin, bobairways, haggi-airline, filipe, janitamobile, kochammeza, Warlord79, suca, caaiomndes5, Tooompaaaaa, itana, estere.
Let me know if you are on the forum.

I'm going to send my gifts now.
You send request to main game or to both games ?

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine also and started a list for tomorrow.

Luckely I wrote down who gave me gifts because after sending my 20 gifts out all my incoming gifts were gone. They used to stay there unless you deleted them yourself.
Also when gifting and choosing another gift you have to start over by going to the gifts and choose the gift from the beginning. Don't know if this is faster than it used to be.

See that a lot of you already ask for building requirements for the factory. Since I'm not at level 61 for the moment, I don't have them on my list yet but perhaps I can send them in return. You can Always try it out and send me one and I'll return it then.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi everyone, I have added my support account's details to my signature. This account will be used to help out with sending gifts only. Please send all gifts back to my main account. If I need anything sent to my support I will message you directly (think @Harcourt 's rules with his support account :D).

Feel free to add my support if there's anything Snow2 can gift that you need.

Hi everyone, I have added my support account's details to my signature. This account will be used to help out with sending gifts only. Please send all gifts back to my main account. If I need anything sent to my support I will message you directly (think @Harcourt 's rules with his support account :D).

sent invite to snow2

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi All,

I have sent out my gifts for today in response to those received. I have sent mostly Fuel20. I had some trouble sending gifts to Main Accounts where they were received from 2nd Accounts. (@crescent moon :(). Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon.

Regarding Neighbours :-

I have outstanding requests to @wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall), @JaxJaguars , @Saralaraloola

The following do not appear to have upgraded ? @Brycei , @Cath (Cath2), @porvillewright , @Ten33go (Ten), @Wasted Eagle (Both Accounts)

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know.

Regards
Harcourt
Just got on and added.

Looks like I only have you, so sent add to support account.

Just got on and added.
Sent you a friend request.

Sent Invtie @BrownHornet

Everyone else, If we aren't friends, send me an invite! Back to 29 friends, still down 50 from pre-update :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom