Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ten33go thanks for the coffee machine, I have all I need now, just need 2 Infrared Cameras if you or anyone can help.

Thanks to whoever sent me the machine oil this morning, to my shame although I am returning a gift to the sender, I can't remember which neighbour gave me that particular gift! - just need 2 more.

Looking at my neighbours - can anyone tell me who !starry is?

Thanks gang

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts away. All forum neighbor requests that I have received have been accepted.

I have not received @Brickhouse request.

Neighbor id from support account is still unknown. A couple test connects work so I may just send out requests.

Otherwise still too busy recovering to hunt down lost planatarium neighbors.

Refinements in gift giving may start tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
u wanna know where she lives hé
by the way i wonder what people are thinkin' tonight or tomorrow , those who are returning from holiday's, and see so much have changed over the weekend:D

*5k404*

*5k404*

from me, to you lalalalalaladamdidee

no , lol, but seriously; i saw this code on Stella's page, it brings a free toad:D(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
Gifts away. All forum neighbor requests that I have received have been accepted.

I have not received @Brickhouse request.

Neighbor id from support account is still unknown. A couple test connects work so I may just send out requests.

Otherwise still too busy recovering to hunt down lost planatarium neighbors.

Refinements in gift giving may start tomorrow.
can you send me one jim your the third that said that today

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I noticed that my last red spaceflight returned in just over 17 hours after I clicked it - it had been launched earlier by someone else. This suggests to me that the 24 hour wait begins for everyone as soon as one person launches it rather than running 24 hours from when you click it - if so that is a good change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom