Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Looking to clear out my neighbors list of people that I never hear from or visit, but I don’t want to delete anyone that is active here, secondary accounts or those with name glitches. If anyone knows who they are, I'd appreciate knowing. Here is my list:

!TOnnNBO20))) (I think this is written in Russian)
AA-TC Need.fuel
blanket/plugs
flyairocket798L
Gsh
IgricG
MEWES/polisher
Mig/FHose/Atitud
oksg
PeterF20compass
Sonic
Spoony12
T2/LL/catalyst
username h gg

I also have the following forum members, but it appears they haven’t been here in quite a while. Anyone know if they are still playing?
@BearFlights
@Elia
@Rzuff

Thanks for any help!
Mewes is also on my friend list, but also don't hear anything.

Bearflights and Rzuff are also on my list but it's indeed a while since we've heard anything.
Except for Peter, don't know anyone of your list.

launch.jpg

Here is my coin count & launch ready chests take

FYI, Monday 22th gamerader will try and break a record of 9 + participants, the green launch will start at 12pm EST or 5pm GMT, rules are no person can exceed 100 pts minor deviation allowed , If two accts join thats 50 a piece, after 5 hrs. laps then the use of Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items will go into effect, I will hold launching untill u land if asked

Thanks for all the gifts. Send my gifts for today and started a list for tomorrow.

@Andy B : welcome and send you a friend request, hope you'll accept.

Weekend is nearly over, much too soon and another working week will start. Happy flying everyone.
Hi Vivke
Thanks for your welcome. Happy to accept as neighbours - will send you a gift tomorrow. Cheers!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
D

Deleted member 5399

@Vivke
I've been sending Bearflights fuel for some ime as I always send fuel to others from !KB2. I know at one point bear was gifting back, but I hadn't noticed recently if the player is still active.
@hoi-(itemneeded)
I know we all need lots of items, but last I seen you want hamburgers???
Isn't there a McDonalds near you? Just kidding. Actually if you visit neighbors or your own eateries that look like burgers, you will get them.

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh sorry forgot to mention above.
All gifts sent from !KB2 and will resume gifting from !KB as the sun rises on the horizon out on the lake.
Only 11 more days and school resumes so need to get back on my schedule lol before 8AM during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom