Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to clear out my neighbors list of people that I never hear from or visit, but I don’t want to delete anyone that is active here, secondary accounts or those with name glitches. If anyone knows who they are, I'd appreciate knowing. Here is my list:

!TOnnNBO20))) (I think this is written in Russian)
AA-TC Need.fuel
blanket/plugs
flyairocket798L
Gsh
IgricG
MEWES/polisher
Mig/FHose/Atitud
oksg
PeterF20compass
Sonic
Spoony12
T2/LL/catalyst
username h gg

I also have the following forum members, but it appears they haven’t been here in quite a while. Anyone know if they are still playing?
@BearFlights
@Elia
@Rzuff

Thanks for any help!

Looking to clear out my neighbors list of people that I never hear from or visit, but I don’t want to delete anyone that is active here, secondary accounts or those with name glitches. If anyone knows who they are, I'd appreciate knowing. Here is my list:

AA-TC Need.fuel
blanket/plugs
flyairocket798L
Gsh
IgricG
MEWES/polisher
Mig/FHose/Atitud
oksg
PeterF20compass
Sonic
Spoony12
T2/LL/catalyst
username h gg

I also have the following forum members, but it appears they haven’t been here in quite a while. Anyone know if they are still playing?
@BearFlights
@Elia
@Rzuff

Thanks for any help!
Hi - I don't recognise any of the names in your first list, and none are neighbours. For the three forum members, I have them all as neighbours and agree they do not seem to be playing. If you go to "members" at the top, and then "search members" you will get their page and can see if they have had any recent activity or postings. I have a couple of neighbours who don't post anymore, but when I search them they regularly visit and view the forum pages.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

AA-TC Need.fuel
blanket/plugs
flyairocket798L
Gsh
IgricG
MEWES/polisher
Mig/FHose/Atitud
oksg
PeterF20compass
Sonic
Spoony12
T2/LL/catalyst
username h gg

@BearFlights
@Elia
@Rzuff

Thanks for any help!

The first one is on my neighbors list, but is pretty inactive.

The second one is @PeterNL

The third one is @tanmaya mahapatra, another forum member.

@BearFlights has been inactive for a while now, on the forum anyway.

Can anyone help me out with some Wall Speakers? I just started construction on my Level 7 Terminal and I'm 2 wall speakers short

Finlayson/wnnpm9f
Daily/Windows Player
Level 60/ 111 Stars

Priority Items:

Terminal 7: 2 Wall Speakers
Control Tower 7 | 2 Monitors | 4 Walkie Talkies (I can send for return) : 1 Airline Route Map
Sweets Factory: 4 Glazing Machines | 5 Tunnel Freezers (I Can Send for return) |

Always happy to receive flight items: Nav Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Prop, Altimeter, Gyroscope

Future Builds:
Repair Base 6: 3 Calibration Testers | 6 Pneumatic Cutter | 6 Riveters | 6 Hardness Testers (I can send for return)

I can send: Fire Extinguisher | Parking Meter |Laptop | Vivaldi Antenna | Hardness Tester | Passengers5 |Fuel Catalyst | Disposable Shampoo | ATM | Pearl Earrings | Paint | Generator | Tour Review | Landing Lamp | Projector | Rope Block | Fuel 20 | Video Wall | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Guest Book | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Aircraft Tire | White Board | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Optical System | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Passenger Seat |Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon |Defroster | Navigation Model | Master Plan | Fuel Hose | Altimeter |Spare Propeller | Deicer | Controller | Wireless Compass | Flatwork Ironer | Blanket | Attitude Indicator | Tunnel Freezer | Fruit Lollipop | Ear Plugs
Hi
I am a new member. Happy to send wall speaker if you let me know how! Also other items you may need

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi - I don't recognise any of the names in your first list, and none are neighbours. For the three forum members, I have them all as neighbours and agree they do not seem to be playing. If you go to "members" at the top, and then "search members" you will get their page and can see if they have had any recent activity or postings. I have a couple of neighbours who don't post anymore, but when I search them they regularly visit and view the forum pages.
@wydaho, same for me, I don't recognize any of the names in your list either

AA-TC Need.fuel
blanket/plugs
flyairocket798L
Gsh
IgricG
MEWES/polisher
Mig/FHose/Atitud
oksg
PeterF20compass
Sonic
Spoony12
T2/LL/catalyst
username h gg

@BearFlights
@Elia
@Rzuff

Thanks for any help!
I believe PeterF20compass is @PeterNL Forum member

Hi gang - guess what, its me! - I am back. Had a great holiday (vacation to our American friends), but always good to be home, and this forum is home.

Busy catching up on the threads . .
Busy catching up on the launches . . .
Busy catching up on the gifting (todays out, most of rest tomorrow, a couple morning after) . . .
Busy catching up on new neighbours . . .
Busy . . . Busy . . .

Needs another holiday . . .
Need a drink!
View attachment 3903
Hi
I am a new member and still have my "L" plates on. Have to meet some of your requests if I only knew how

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
hi ,yes plz
sorry to about the confusion
it is hoi- from now

thx for the new adds all windows people.

i started again , because. Just because i could.

im happy i can do the colours
now :wacky:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi
I am a new member and still have my "L" plates on. Have to meet some of your requests if I only knew how

Andy, once you become neighbors with @ItsRalphy or any of us, you simply go to your outgoing gift tab, then click the gift you want to send, then click the person you want to send it too, then send it. It's that easy. :)

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
didnt you recognise my name anymore? how long was your vacation and what have you done ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom