Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning AC neighbours!

Thanks for the Beacons, I'm afraid I need some more... :D

1st in Jiuquan after a last minute push! :cautious::LOL:
Still 4th in Berlin after stopping the flights on Wednesday. :confused:

Alliance on the verge of expanding after this week! Who'd guessed!? (y):love:

Have a great week!

FYI, Monday 22th gamerader will try and break a record of 9 + participants, the green launch will start at 12pm EST or 5pm GMT, rules are no person can exceed 120 pts, If two accts join thats 60 a piece, after 5 hrs. laps then the use of Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items will go into effect, I will hold launching untill u land if asked

P.S.

I modifed the points because its hard to get exactly 100 pts, so allowed 1 main stabilzer at the start, I have enough to launch if it gets down to the last 1 hr.

Alrightyyy today's (Monday) 20 gifts are out!

@jimstreet - Sent your support account another Smoke Detector, will start on Projectors tomorrow
@BelleAIr - Sent Server Rack, 1 more to go
Thank you both for the servers! @Robert sent me one as well so I am good on server racks. I could use Master Plans though! I sent you a Flight Catering. :D Thanks!!
Thanks everyone for the gifts! I will have my gifts out for today very shortly.
My rankings for last week:
#19 Sydney
#24 Los Angeles
#29 London
#36 Rome
#44 Arctic Station
#90 North Observatory

Last edited:

Have a great week!
Congrats for first place (y) i am first in Hong Kong :D

Thank you both for the servers! @Robert sent me one as well so I am good on server racks. I could use Master Plans though! I sent you a Flight Catering. :D Thanks!!
Thanks everyone for the gifts! I will have my gifts out for today very shortly.
My rankings for last week:
#19 Sydney
#24 Los Angeles
#29 London
#36 Rome
#44 Arctic Station
#90 North Observatory
Will start sending Master Plans from tomorrow(y)

D

Deleted member 5399

I would like to give a huge thank you to @KenDuckySmith as I know if you wanted you could of easily over taken me in No1 position in Delhi :notworthy::notworthy:
You and other members like you are what make this forum so good, Thank You so much Ken (y)(y)(y)(y)
@Cath LOL I ran out of spare parts, props I believe. You are so welcome though.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
gifts away and siggy updated.

Back to flying a desk for three days so gifting can be regular for a bit. More stable flying resumes next Tuesday. After this post, I will review this week's thread for gifting updates.

Special thanks for incoming building gifts to both primary and support accounts.

Warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s

Have a great week!
I can return observation drones to you, if you don't have a better source. Otherwise, let the beacons continue to roll to you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
I will go back to sending you air tires instead of ear plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom