Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi everyone, thanks for all the continuous gifts.

Finally got internet at home again so I can stop going to my local shopping center, leeching their free wifi around my gift reset time and double gifting every second day :D

Updated siggy with new construction needs, however still got a lot of saving up to do before I can build everything :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Take screen shots now so you can use them to get your buildings back - THANKS TO YOU I was able to get GI to send me everything I lost.
Glad you got your game restored - I have kept screenshots of mine in the past but you have reminded me to update them - just in case
Am I still in your list, you are still in mine? If not my code is wac7ps2

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi everyone, thanks for all the continuous gifts.

Finally got internet at home again so I can stop going to my local shopping center, leeching their free wifi around my gift reset time and double gifting every second day :D

Updated siggy with new construction needs, however still got a lot of saving up to do before I can build everything :p

I will gift Archive Box x1 later on this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

My early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 19,600 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which 10 were (large fuel tank's x3, main stabilizer x6 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x1) high valued resources. All my neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 2nd August, have been gifted. My thanks for all the gifts received.

@jimstreet - gifted 1 Archive Box (4 remaining - Amperemeter x3)
@Blue Aero - gifted 1 Patrol Drone (6 remaining)
@PeterNL - gifted final Protractor
@Snowee - gifted final Archive Box
@Vivke - gifted 1 Patrol Drone (6 remaining)
@Kamikaze - gifted final Archive Box

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

My early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 19,600 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which 10 were (large fuel tank's x3, main stabilizer x6 and Powerful Explosive Bolt x1) high valued resources
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins

I make that a 50% drop rate of high value items, against an average of 30%. Well done, lets hope it is a trend :)

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins

I make that a 50% drop rate of high value items, against an average of 30%. Well done, lets hope it is a trend :)

Regards
Harcourt

It's only the 2nd August, but its a pleasing start to the month. I would not hold my breath on this being a trend, although yesterday's figures were almost as good as today's figures. A few red flights are in order, once the current flight returns tomorrow morning at 4.30am - have a good day's flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Thanks for the Archive Boxes @Captain WH Rollins, @gorrion and @david smith. I have all I need for now. Will be needing some more in the future for Baggage Hall L4 but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves...I still have a bunch of other more important buildings that should be upgraded first, with lots of saving up to do :X3:

Siggy updated to reflect the change :)

Last edited:
Good evening,
Thanks for all gifts i received :) all my gifts for today is out.
Please need help urgent i have 3 Jumbo need repairs and i forget to upgrade my repair base before any way i did it now and i need these items below also in my signature:
Repair Base (Level 5)
Items Required:
3 Grinding Machine
3 Air Vent Filter
3 Controller

appreciated if some one send me these items and let me know what item you need me to send you.
Many thanks
Good Luck All (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
@Husam If you'd like to add me I can send you a controller when gifting resets (that's in another 9 hours from now for me)
I'm off to bed now but if you do add me I'll add you back in the morning and send you the controller :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good evening,
Please need help urgent i have 3 Jumbo need repairs and i forget to upgrade my repair base before any way i did it now and i need these items below also in my signature:
Repair Base (Level 5)
Items Required:
3 Grinding Machine
3 Air Vent Filter
3 Controller

appreciated if some one send me these items and let me know what item you need me to send you.
Many thanks
Good Luck All (y)

I will start gifting your Grinding Machine's x3 from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Good evening,
Repair Base (Level 5)
Items Required:
3 Grinding Machine
3 Air Vent Filter
3 Controller

Many thanks
Good Luck All (y)

I will send Air Vent Filters starting tomorrow.

Good evening,
Repair Base (Level 5)
Items Required:
3 Grinding Machine
3 Air Vent Filter
3 Controller

Many thanks
Good Luck All (y)
1 controller sent from Sunshine, can send 1 or 2 more as needed after gifting resets tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom