Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@jimstreet - I've noticed in your signature you need the following gift items for your secondary account. If you would like to become neighbours, I can help you with your gift needs. Will send you a neighbours request and PM message shortly.
  • archive box x2 - townhall 5
  • archive box x3 - terminal 5
  • amperemeter x3 - repair 4
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Just like to pre warn my neighbors I have lost my game and even system restore is not helping, busy trying another restore point to see if it helps
I have lost all my progress so not happy, also I got first in Berlin which now was a total waste of time and effort :cry::cry:
So please excuse the lack of gifts from both accounts if I have luck with another restore point I will send as usual, if not I will have to get in touch with the dreaded GI
Great start to a Monday morning :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.20am GMT London)

My Monday 1st August early mornings neighbours plunder brought in 19,000 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests. All my neighbours gifts are sent for today. My thanks for all the gifts received during the past few days.

@David Toad - gifted 1 Cooling Chambers - 1 remaining
@PeterNL - gifted 1 Protactor - 1 remaining
@Vivke - gifted 1 Patrol Drone - 7 remaining (oh boy!)
@Kamikaze - gifted 1 Archive Box - 1 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
hey updated , finished first flightcatering building, now i need a plane that needs fl.cat.. and another hangar.. and a bigger runway..this will keep me off the streets
thx @crescentmoon n @ gamerader for,sending chamber&defroster , now i m lvl 56 hiphiphooray:D
now finishing sending gifts for today by

Just like to pre warn my neighbors I have lost my game and even system restore is not helping, busy trying another restore point to see if it helps
I have lost all my progress so not happy, also I got first in Berlin which now was a total waste of time and effort :cry::cry:
So please excuse the lack of gifts from both accounts if I have luck with another restore point I will send as usual, if not I will have to get in touch with the dreaded GI

@Cath

Not a good start to the week. All the best with your restore efforts,

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
During the month of July's game play the following business took place, by my gaming standards I've had another good month.
  • land purchased - 2 plots on city side (20 green notes)
  • buildings/planes purchased - (1) Private School (350,000 coins - 6 days waited), (2) Science Museum (420,000 coins - 6 days waited), (3) Blue Falcon Hangar (120,000 coins - 2 days waited), (4) Control Tower L9 (1,400,000 coins - 8 days waited), (5) History Museum (3,100 coins - 2 days waited), (6) Falcon S1 Plane (10 golden tokens, 100 silver tokens), (7) Bowling Alley x2 (2,200 coins - 2 hours waited)
  • buildings/planes sold - (1) Powerful Delta Plane (4,400 coins), (2) Red Hangar (800 coins)
  • buildings/planes future plans - (1) Contemporary Arts Centre (145,000 coins - 2 days), (2) Loft (87,000 coins - 2 days), (3) High Rise Hotel (610,000 coins - 8 days), (4) Terminal L9 (1,200,000 coins - 8 days), (5) Town Hall L9 (1,350,000 coins - 8 days)
  • buildings removed from warehouse - School of Martial Arts, Chess Club, Smart House, Private Conservatory, Perfume Store
  • red flights/rewards - 22 launched (330,000 coins, 34,600 experience), 10 chest's - Space Conqueror 3 - (150 silver tokens, 1,600 fuel units, 30 large fuel tanks, 20 items from the Water World Collection), 11 chest's - Masters of the Universe 3 - (220 silver tokens, 3,300 fuel units, 22 main stabilizers, 22 items from the Water World Collection), 11 chest's - 11 maps from Edge of Tomorrow, plus 4 Water World Collections - (20,000 coins and 8,000 experience), plus 4 Golden Chest's (12 golden tokens, 40 silver tokens, 600 fuel units, 8 spaceship launch items), 1 chest - Space Hero 3 - (10 silver tokens, 50 fuel units, 2 large fuel tanks, 2 items from Water World Collection), plus 2 Rocket Garden's
  • blue flights/rewards - 1 launched (2,000 coins, 300 experience), 1 chest - Space Conqueror 2 - (4 silver tokens, 50 fuel units, 1 large fuel tanks, 2 items from History of Space Travel Collection)
  • green flights/rewards - 5 launched (3 were part of the smaller resources series of flights) (15,000 coins, 1,650 experience), 2 chest's - Master's of the Universe (16 silver tokens, 300 fuel units, 2 main stabilizer, 4 items Space Odyssey collection), 2 chest's - Map's from Interstellar Set, 3 chest's - Space Hero - (12 silver tokens, 150 fuel units, 3 large fuel tank, 6 items from the Space Odyssey collection), 1 chest - Space Conqueror - (6 silver tokens, 100 fuel units, 2 large fuel tanks, 2 items from Space Odyssey collection)
I've been expecting my plunder figures to have levelled off during July, similar to June's figures (no golden dice used), but my plunder figures have continued to rise. I'm pleased by this and, in all honesty, surprised at my continued plunder success.

With a few exceptions the figures have been reasonably consistent across the month (12 neighbours per day x 5 buildings per neighbour = 60 buildings x 31 calender days = 1,860 buildings visited.

Below are my daily plunder figures for July, I've also included the total figures for June, May, April and March for comparison:
  • 16,700 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
  • 23,800 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,000 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,000 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 14,200 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,500 coins and 21 launch ready blue chests
  • 31,000 coins and 24 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,400 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,800 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
  • 22,100 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 29,300 coins and 24 launch ready blue chests
  • 41,000 coins and 29 launch ready blue chests (highest)
  • 16,200 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 24,100 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 27,000 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests
  • 25,300 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests
  • 22,100 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,900 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,300 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests
  • 26,400 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,100 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
  • 22,900 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,800 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests (lowest)
  • 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 19,300 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 15,600 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 27,200 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,800 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 25,200 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,800 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
July Figures: - Total Coins: - 680,600 Total Blue Chest's: - 568
June Figures: - Total Coins: - 631,200 Total Blue Chest's: - 535
May Figures: - Total Coins: - 617,100 Total Blue Chest's: - 532
April Figures: - Total Coins: - 530,800 Total Blue Chests: - 429
March Figures: - Total Coins: - 443,300 Total Blue Chests: - 390

Hi All,

Thanks for all your gifts over the past week, they are much appreciated. I have sent out all my gifts for today and currently owe @Gandalf one gift, because I received two during the same gifting window !!

I have upgraded my Town Hall to level 8 and it became solid this morning. Thanks to all those who helped me with this !
I now need to go for Control Tower Level 8 upgrade. I have amended my signature accordingly and have added Postal Drone as a new gift item, replacing the Holographic Display.

I have also discovered that I can 'Send in Return' a Document Detector.

I have amended my Support Account gift list as well.

I have had some success flying to Apogee Map Destinations resulting in one Alien Legacy and 2 QLs, and an Abandoned Spaceport. This latter takes 10 days to build so how come it is abandoned already ? :D

I wish everyone a profitable week's flying

Regards
Harcourt

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

Hi Cath, sorry to hear you lost your game, hopefully GI will be able to restore it for you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
The destinations I am flying at the moment need Navigation Modules, I know some of you are sending these which is great, but I still need more to be able to keep up with my flying schedules

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
just bought 10 gold token to get the mystery super bonus, never got bonus, sending GI e-mail to get my mystery super bonus
As I have plenty of gold / silver tokens (more than enough for a bank if it ever comes around again) I decided to go for this deal having decided there was only one useless bonus among them - jar of diogenes which gives extra XP whic wont work for me as I have 1,000,000 xp already - guess which one it gave me!! I only hope that the next game upgrade, IF it ever comes, will allow us to collect more XP and go above level 60 - will just keep it in my warehouse, along with 4 Lucky Caps, until that day dawns.
Despite the first bad experience I had enough tokens to try once more - this time got JetPack which automatically speeds up flights for a day - which - unless you have endless supply of fuel and passengers is also pretty pointless!! - Oh well on the bright side I still have 107 gold and 1098 silver left. Afew of which will pay for my last grand hotel as soon as the half price land deal comes around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom