Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 1, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
... and big thanks to @Harcourt, @Snowee and @PeterNL for the Mission Control Centre bits and pieces. Have the 4 optical systems already!

Much appreciated as always!

David
You're welcome (y).

A big thank you to everyone for the gifts recently, all my previous construction needs have been filled already. Updated siggy with the next building on the list, Mission Control Centre level 3!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
You're welcome (y).

A big thank you to everyone for the gifts recently, all my previous construction needs have been filled already. Updated siggy with the next building on the list, Mission Control Centre level 3!
Hi vivaldi, yagi uda don't sounds familiar, to me. Hornantennas i'll,gift, for 4 Days ok(y)

Last edited:
Good Morning Aviators (08.40am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today, Saturday 6th August, have been gifted. My thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and thus far today.

@jimstreet - gifted 1 Amperemeter
@David Toad - gifted 1 Solar Cell
@Husam - gifted final Cooling Chamber
@Vivke - gifted 1 Patrol Drone
Thanks a lot ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Thanks for all the received gifts.
Today my gifting didn't reset so I couldn't send my gifts out and will send them tomorrow. Have already more than 20 on my list so couldn't send to all of you but then you'll be first for the next gifting round.

Updated my signature with the building list.
Thanks @Captain WH Rollins @Mike47 @gorrion @Ten33go and those who I forgot for helping me with my building list.

Please let me know if you want something special that I can send or if I don't have the items yet you can send them and I'll return the gift

Wish you all a very nice weekend.
I am told that I can return fingerprint readers. I will leave my gifting window open for you to do returns.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
You're welcome (y).

Send me your antenna and I will be able to return a Yagi-Uda to you. I will keep my gifting window to you open for returns.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Well ,This NOT yet had happened To Me;
Tomorrow's gifting list is At twentytwo.

Guess, This should Be a thread on gamerequest forum, i did edited over a 100 neighbours of whom i haven't Been trading with, in the last couple of weeks,

Or i,could Write a song about it
Goodevening (y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Well ,This NOT yet had happened To Me;
Tomorrow's gifting list is At twentytwo.

Guess, This should Be a thread on gamerequest forum, i did edited over a 100 neighbours of whom i haven't Been trading with, in the last couple of weeks,

Or i,could Write a song about it
Goodevening (y)
It' s oh So quiet i could place mi standings: # 2 poolstation ,# 2 Washington # 6 saupaulo #4 buenosaires #+-60 Rio , # 7 Turkey , meaning some more Gold & silver (y):D

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Hi has anyone Got items needed for repair base, level 4 on their giftinglist?

It supposed To,Be My,next upgrade of buildings, already i recieved amperemeters and hull parts in the past, so i need laser cutter (x3) ; lining plate (x3).

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
It' s oh So quiet i could place mi standings: # 2 poolstation ,# 2 Washington # 6 saupaulo #4 buenosaires #+-60 Rio , # 7 Turkey , meaning some more Gold & silver (y):D
i've been watching the world ranking, just now again, someone with game name i,have on neighbours list, has gone in two steps from out of the top#100 , straight into top#ten on northern sterrenwacht goodjob ! Of course im,jelous of that kind of stuff, but im only on level 57:p

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
i've been watching the world ranking, just now again, someone with game name i,have on neighbours list, has gone in two steps from out of the top#100 , straight into top#ten on northern sterrenwacht goodjob ! Of course im,jelous of that kind of stuff, but im only on level 57:p
Am i closing in already, on monthly leader postings(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
You're welcome (y).

I can also help you out with the offset gregorian antenna.

Also thanks @david smith and @Cath for more Mission Control Center bits.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts. Today I could send mine also but still have some catching up to do, so if you didn't get one today, you're on my list for tomorrow.

@jimstreet : I need to upgrade my control tower first before I could send some of these building requirements because for the moment I don't have them.

Thanks @Airport Arne, @Wasted Eagle, @PeterNL, @Husam and @mo elbo for joining my red launch. It's launched now.

Thanks for all the received gifts. Today I could send mine also but still have some catching up to do, so if you didn't get one today, you're on my list for tomorrow.

@jimstreet : I need to upgrade my control tower first before I could send some of these building requirements because for the moment I don't have them.

Thanks @Airport Arne, @Wasted Eagle, @PeterNL, @Husam and @mo elbo for joining my red launch. It's launched now.
You deserve that most welcome ;)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Correction: it has already landed... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom