Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hello to all :)
As usual - ask if need anything - will send ASAP.

Please look in my signature, as some changes were made, the Top Priorities now are Hotel - with all stuff to collect, and Tower Control with Smoke Detector to collect.

Thanks in advance for all help.
You're first on my list tomorrow. I will send a DND Sign...(y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Will send you bath towel tonight then change back to spare wire.

Thanks everyone for the spare wires and the four of hearts! Still working on the event although now I've got 2 planes flying to Wonderland, 2 English eggs, 2 Indian eggs and 6 Russian eggs. Hoping I'll be able to complete it!

Thanks - I don't need any more spare wire for now as I have completed all the flights that needed it so I have re-ordered my list in the sig below
do you still want spare wire or something new?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (09.40am GMT)

My morning's 20 neighbours gifts have just been sent, Thursday 6th April. My neighbours plunder brought in just 13,800 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests of which only 4 were high valued resource items. Thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday.

@Mike47 - fingers crossed you should have received your archive box by now.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators

I'm currently in a reflective mood while waiting for my Control Tower L8 to appear, there are 2 days and 20 hours to go before my building appears, complete, make solid and then live. I have all of the buildings unique items ready and waiting.

I've lost count the number of times I've been through this 6 day waiting period, before buildings appears. I accept this way of game play since I'm not prepared to waste 6 green notes on speeding up the process of said building or spend real money on the game generally.

This period has giving me the opportunity to look at my short and long term game plans, which are not carved in stone, but are very much fluid. The options open to me are many and decision's will need to be made.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom