Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8ag1kd
Username
Jain Tech
@Ekenna
Always happy to help the new ones! I added you as a neighbor. Please accept invitation from Ekenna.
Here is a tip: make a signature (like most people on this forum). I look at my neigbors signatures every day to see what they need.
And did you read the beginners manuel for gifting? Its very usefull ad it helped me when I started a few weeks ago! Here is the link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/new-users-guide-for-gifting.2310/

Another thing that I find very usefull is the wikia page. Whenever I need to know something about a building or an item, in most cases I find the anwser there: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
Thanks heaps and appreciate your help.
Could you message me your friend code so i can add you?

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Can you add my friend code ?
I sent you friend request 2 months ago but you didn't accepted.I think I forgot to send you PM before I added you code and maybe that's why you didn't accepted.
Thanks.
I sent you a invite from both my games.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I was only going to buy one possibly two and since I got two planetariums in a row (to join the one I got last time) I bought a third building and got rocks - a rock garden - should have stopped while I was way ahead (rock garden is nice too and gives me twenty more people for the town so not a loss)
. . . . . and they look good - like your city.

Todays gifts are out, and have 9 held over for tomorrow, thanks as always gang

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody, gifts out for today and thanks for the receiving ones.

Priority to repair base (red in signature), then antennas.
I have also initiated a Green Launch, if someone is interesting.

Happy Landings!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (09.10am GMT)

A second successful days plundering of my neighbours game sites, brought in 23,500 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests, of which 5 were high valued resources. This Morning's 20 gifts have been sent for today, Wednesday 13th April. My thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and today. Updated signature.

@andreasmrg - you should have received a laser cutter this morning.
@PeterNL - sent you another motion senor

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom