Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Update (Latest) - Bugs & Errors

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I got this issue where I am reverted back to level 51 from 54 and lost all my greenies. Read through the thread, going to try to update and go from there before contacting support.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I got this issue where I am reverted back to level 51 from 54 and lost all my greenies. Read through the thread, going to try to update and go from there before contacting support.
Take a pictures of the game, they might help you if you will open a ticket to GI

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Take a pictures of the game, they might help you if you will open a ticket to GI
I have sent a ticket. Whenever I open the game it keeps reverting to the same spot at level 51. Luckily my wife got screenshots of the game and setup at 53, will see.

Added: FYI I am pretty computer savvy and the steps do not do anything to restore my data. My game still will not keep my settings. Hopefully I can get it fixed with support.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
GI Said the game saves every 5 mins, even after I've told them for over 1 week that my game doesn't save, and reverts back to just after gamerader updates, Also been trying to get a hold of Free2Play, he hasn't answered my e-mail

Hi David,
as much as I try to visit the forum daily and be open for everyone's suggestions (and keep in touch with everyone's problems) I can't possibly be a one-man support team, so please don't tag me repeatedly. Thanks for contacting support team the proper way. We've been trying to find the source of this problem the whole week, but it's not solved yet and it looks like we'll not be able to find a solution to fix it without an update.

Now waiting on restore code from GI Support after 9 days, for them to tell me to delete AC and reinstall for new friend code, so they can restore gamerader

@gamerader...that's what I did and my game was successfully restore yesterday morning. I simply deleted my entire game, re-loaded to level 5 and then asked them to reboot my game. Missed over a weeks worth of play time, but happily nothing was lost. Lost many friends on the update and now I'm on my 3rd FC in less than 2 weeks, but I can live w/ that. Was starting to loose hope. :):):)

@gamerader...that's what I did and my game was successfully restore yesterday morning. I simply deleted my entire game, re-loaded to level 5 and then asked them to reboot my game. Missed over a weeks worth of play time, but happily nothing was lost. Lost many friends on the update and now I'm on my 3rd FC in less than 2 weeks, but I can live w/ that. Was starting to loose hope. :):):)
yeah, hated missing that week of playing, game is up and running

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
GI said maybe the 150 visitors that clicked on my one planetarium never clicked on the other five of them and that is why the five do not show visitors and give me coins for visitors - even when I switch them around the neighbors apparently are only clicking that very same planetarium and ignoring the other five (at least that's what GI support told me --- if you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Idaho I'll sell you) The one planetarium that shows visitors is rotated different than the other five and I've moved all of them around several times trying to see if I could get the five to work and the same planetarium shows visitors regardless of where it is and the other five do not.

Since the update, when I use golden wrenches 90% of my airplanes BREAK DOWN - GI support said "using the wrench does not guarantee the airplanes won't break down" --- I tried four of them and 6 out of 7 broke down, 7 out of 8, 5 out of 6, and 5 out of 7 ---- before the update, hardly any broke down while using the golden wrenches. Apparently the bugs will not be fixed because GI claims the bugs do not exist.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
nothing saves, completely reverts back to last week. For the record below is my communication w/ GI:

Request #7602185
system crashed after window...
  • fb3a3b9c3e628c825e6ff0c9f145c037

system crashed after windows update, keeps resetting back to update day and old profiled name was posted. Pls advise how to submit a help ticket.

• BR_1K8NEf6I__2_.jpg

Аlisa MironovaMonday at 02:32
    Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Аlisa and I'm glad to be of help.

We know that some players have faced troubles with rocket launches after the update, and we cannot leave you on your own in such a situation.
    If you spent some items on the rocket but didn't perform the launch itself, all of these items are returned to your game automatically.
    If you already launched the rocket, you should get the required reward right after the update.

Thank you for playing Airport City!

Sincerely,
    Alisa
    Game Insight Support Team

Monday at 08:45
    That's not my problem. My problem is my old name is re-displayed and every time I log in I time back to the upgrade date. I'm stuck on the upgrade date.

• BR_1K8NEf6I__2_.jpg

Аlisa MironovaMonday at 13:53
    Thank you for your reply!

Please, kindly describe your problem in more details so we could help you.

Sincerely,
    Alisa

Monday at 17:11
    it's simple, every time I open my game it rolls back to the windows update day. I can play, however if I close and re-open nothing is saved and it rolls back to the windows update day. Also I noticed my new Friend Code now displays my old one.

• BR_1K8NEf6I__2_.jpg

Аlisa MironovaTuesday at 08:59
    I would like to request some details on the problem you're experiencing:

1. If you lost some game levels, submit:
    - your level before and after the mishap;
    - the time when it happened: during your normal play after the update, or you updated the game and found the losses on opening it;
    - the precise list of everything you lost apart from the game level.

2. If you lost no game levels, submit:
    - the time when it happened: during your normal play after the update or you updated the game and found the losses on opening it;
    - the precise list of everything you lost.

Feel free to provide more info and we'll see what we can do.

Sincerely,
    Alisa

Tuesday at 09:10
    I did not loose any game levels or any items. I'm simply time stuck since approximately 24 hours after I updated. I have been time stuck since Friday Aug 26 approximately 9am EST. Thank You for your assistance. I do believe part of the issue is I see my old profile code where I believe all else are seeing my new PC because I can still add neighbors.

• BR_1K8NEf6I__2_.jpg

Аlisa MironovaWednesday at 11:08
    Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.

Sincerely,
    Alisa

Today at 06:48
    When can I expect my game to be restored ? I'm now going on 2 weeks, extremely frustrating...
This is very much the same that is happening to me! I have now got into the habit of backing up the localstate folder at least twice per day so I can just go back to that when the problem happens (2 or 3 times per week at least). That way I can get my new land expansion and greenies etc back.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
BTW I notice that the saveprofile.bin file has not been updated since 25 Aug.
Rog

It is I am not adding or playing as my game is not working properly think I need to see them just restart the game I will speak ti them soon, I have the same problem as gameradar has.
here is what they had me do

Аlisa Mironova Monday at 08:45
Dear player,

It looks like the most suitable solution in your case is to reinstall the game on your device. Don't worry, we'll restore your progress right away.

This guide walks you through the required steps:
1) Write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Add Friend tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game.
3) Install the game from Windows Store.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Alisa

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I finally got mine fixed. Mary sent my game a file then when I loaded fixed everything. I have a new friend code like most everyone else here but it does get fixed if you are persistent.

Top Bottom