Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows update is available

Oke here is my fix, I am a bit technical related,
I saw the unityplayer log and found
http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/cr...-updating-unity-from-4-5-0-to-4-6-2p2.323339/
What I beleive is the GI Tech asking for advice.

The fix for me is
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\NativeImages
Change folder MATWindows81SDK to MATWindows81SDK_old
Change folder Newtonsoft.Json to Newtonsoft.Json_old

If it did not help change folders back to there name

Interesting. How did you know this is a GI Tech? What was the give away?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
I should have just waited. I received the same email @Anubhav Below is their reply. For starters, I haven't changed my time, don't know how to cheat and didn't spend hundreds on this game in 2 months to cheat. I thought I had spent around $300, until I added up all the little $9.60 payments and realized (to my shock) it was more than twice that. If there was any time changing done it was by their glitch that is also causing the game to not open. The other thing is, they gave me ONE code for 2 games that are on different levels and I can't put a code in on either when it won't open. They may have just now blocked it, but my games were not blocked until the exact moment that they auto updated. I know because at first the second game (on my laptop) didn't update and I was able to still play it. I was waiting for it to reset to send gifts, but when it was time to reset it auto updated and wouldn't open.

"I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game, please arrange the right time and date settings on your device manually (not automatically) and enter the following code:

To redeem the code, press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Friend codes tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, let me know of the result!

As for your initial problem I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!"

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I should have just waited. I received the same email @Anubhav Below is their reply. For starters, I haven't changed my time, don't know how to cheat and didn't spend hundreds on this game in 2 months to cheat. I thought I had spent around $300, until I added up all the little $9.60 payments and realized (to my shock) it was more than twice that. If there was any time changing done it was by their glitch that is also causing the game to not open. The other thing is, they gave me ONE code for 2 games that are on different levels and I can't put a code in on either when it won't open. They may have just now blocked it, but my games were not blocked until the exact moment that they auto updated. I know because at first the second game (on my laptop) didn't update and I was able to still play it. I was waiting for it to reset to send gifts, but when it was time to reset it auto updated and wouldn't open.

"I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game, please arrange the right time and date settings on your device manually (not automatically) and enter the following code:

To redeem the code, press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Friend codes tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, let me know of the result!

As for your initial problem I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!"

Really Saying - I never Like GI Support Team(Worst Ever Is Anton Pavlov & Anna :bored::bored:)(Bestest Is Only Kate :) )

Now There is Same Loop as It was In Android and ios.
When we Open a Another Window In The Game,The background Becomes White.
And we are unable to enter Someone Friend Code.
The Game does Not Save.(i Fly to Jiquan 5 Planes But After i Open The Game all My Jumbos are in Hangars.)
The Launch Stuck In Same Loop Hole Everytime You Open The Game.:blackalien:

Screenshot (94).png

What is Happening ? :facepalm::facepalm::wtf::wtf:

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Atlast

Ivan Is Here.

Good To Hear That.....:):):):)

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav :)

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Interesting. How did you know this is a GI Tech? What was the give away?

In the log, there was a error message

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Kan type UnityEngine.Internal.$Metadata niet laden vanuit assembly MATWindows81SDK, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. at UnityEngine.Internal.$Metadata.Load()

and the text in bold is dutch, (yes I am) and this text is the main error. It says that it can not find metadata in the libary Matwindows81SDK.

So I search Metadata and MATWindows81SDK in Google and only one entry came up. A forum article started saterday.
You have to know that AC is running on a gaming engine, called UNITY (same as ureal tournament, than runs on unreal engine) and this forum was on UNITY forum.

GI tech called about a huge amount of users, games and so. So bingo

What was intreseting in this conversation was this line of a unity tech

Try downloading http://www.nirsoft.net/dot_net_tools/gac_viewer.html locate MATWindows81SDK.dll and remove it.

This is what I did, by renaming the folder, then an other error came up, and that was the second folder I had to rename and then it came to live. It is quit simple.

I posted it here and my wife posted a link on the facebook article to this message. And 20 minutes later, the GI tech confirmed it by posting the fix on the UNITY forum.

I see om the UNITY forum, that they found a official and short track sollution. I think we will get a update tommorow

Device
  1. Windows PC
Thank you for the fix, you are the best alex!

Question, when the update comes do we have to change the files back to their original names before updating or it's ok to leave them like this?

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
As I read it, there are 2 possibilty's
a. You did the fix I suggested, then you get 2 new folders, basicly a reinstall of the libary MATWindows81SDK and Newtonsoft.Json. You will see the old MATWindows81SDK_old and the new MATWindows81SDK. Same for the java (json) folder. maby there is a small posibility that the json folder is not reinstalled. If it is not, then you have to rename it back and see the results. But as long it works, leave it.

b. You dit not use the fix, MATWindows81SDK and Newtonsoft.Json will be update to the new version.You will see nothing, except if you check the dll version. But why should you :) and off course you finaly can play.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
As I read it, there are 2 possibilty's
a. You did the fix I suggested, then you get 2 new folders, basicly a reinstall of the libary MATWindows81SDK and Newtonsoft.Json. You will see the old MATWindows81SDK_old and the new MATWindows81SDK. Same for the java (json) folder. maby there is a small posibility that the json folder is not reinstalled. If it is not, then you have to rename it back and see the results. But as long it works, leave it.

b. You dit not use the fix, MATWindows81SDK and Newtonsoft.Json will be update to the new version.You will see nothing, except if you check the dll version. But why should you :) and off course you finaly can play.
Thank you for the help Alex. So far I'm liking the new version. I have completed so many of the new task it pushed me through the next level to level 38 fast. I'm enjoying the new baggage building to speed up the maintenance of guest planes, and I especially like the fact that it warns you now when flights are at the speed up point to accelerate the flight time. The only thing I'm having to get used to, is all the coins and luggage flying when your clicking the residential and commercials businesses, they sometimes fly in front of other uncollected buildings and you have to wait on them to disappear. But over all I like the new update.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I knew GI & Road404 will do their best. Of course, this cannot be solved in few hours only, but as mr. Ivan published here, they found the error and solved it.
Now you only need to wait till game update will be in MS Store... (y).

Hope anyone will still enjoyed the game... ;)

And that one day, if it will be possible, we all can be neighbors, doesn't matter what platform we're playing!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Part 2-
So No Need To Worry.:)
Screenshot (217)_edited.jpg

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
I've been playing the game for a few months. Saw news about the Windows PC update but didn't go near it. No reason to live on the bleeding edge of technology. So, I thought.

So, this evening, I collected my prizes from all of my flights, updated my signature block, and inventoried where I was with the game. Reached Level 37, about 66 stars. 7 Hearts, 64/600. Had 1.5 Million coins in the bank, over 1164 coins, and a space flight in the air. Had 231 neighbors and had built an impressive airport and city.

Now I now what they mean when the say, "Rome weren't built in a day, but it was sacked in one."

Now, all I get when I go to launch the game. Poof! Nothing, nix, nada, zippo, zilch. Hope you are working on this GI and game staff. I understand in technology that stuff happens. But, I just needed some down time to plan my game. I should have clarified. I wanted down time. No my game being down.

Bummer.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Yes, they published that, and it is good from GI that they announced that. (y)

Now Just I am Waiting Eagerly For Update.:hungry::hungry:
Little Bit Excited To Have Level 50.
All Those Fancy Buildings Which are Currently Present in Android an ios.
The Most Rated-Planteriums.:p
The game Will Be Now Little Bit Tougher For Me.
For The Rest- I will discuss after My Game's is Succesfully Updated.:angelic:

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Now Just I am Waiting Eagerly For Update.:hungry::hungry:
Little Bit Excited To Have Level 50.
All Those Fancy Buildings Which are Currently Present in Android an ios.
The Most Rated-Planteriums.:p
The game Will Be Now Little Bit Tougher For Me.
For The Rest- I will discuss after My Game's is Succesfully Updated.:angelic:

Best Regards,
Anubhav.
You will be surprised, all updates, even if they are (sometimes!) not work properly (immediatelly) are surprise - somehow! New challenge, new buildings, ...;-)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
You will be surprised, all updates, even if they are (sometimes!) not work properly (immediatelly) are surprise - somehow! New challenge, new buildings, ...;-)

Yeah,
I Need Millions Of Coins,Greenies To Expand My Fleet.(In Older I'm Stuck with 72 Expansion).
BTW-I Like Challenges.More The Tougher More The Enjoyment.;):happy:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yeah,
I Need Millions Of Coins,Greenies To Expand My Fleet.(In Older I'm Stuck with 72 Expansion).
BTW-I Like Challenges.More The Tougher More The Enjoyment.;):happy:
Of course, everybody need millions of coins and lots of greenies... But that is the game, you can have all of it in days or weeks... For game progres, you need patience and your own strategy. We are different and there is one basic way to play, but with own strategy you can have more fun. And GI know how to do it... :sneaky:

Top Bottom