Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows update is available

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is similar situation like few quests back on Android. Game was not possible to start it, or it was loop start, and game was not possible to save the progress...

Anyway, GI and road404 are aware of that, they will take care for new update, just hopefully soon... Stay tuned!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I hope you have a good connection to GI.
The problem seems to have so many, I do too!
They are informed of Windows update problems, yes.
It was similar situation few weeks ago,.. On android. And update was released next day. Hopefully will be similar now, for Windows users... (y)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
They are informed of Windows update problems, yes.
It was similar situation few weeks ago,.. On android. And update was released next day. Hopefully will be similar now, for Windows users... (y)

But Ivan is Seen Nowhere On The Forum Today...:(
And
It Means I Have to Wait For More Than 1-2 Days Till Gi Realease New Update...(Might More Than 1-2 Days Because Of Late Approvals)

D

Deleted member 5399

@m-bari, @Gt city, @Rainer,@bjs,@Anubhav.
I agree with Anubhav that it might be a few days as it is weekend. I did review on Microsoft store, making others aware of problem as well. However with it being the weekend, we all might have to wait. My fiance' has the icon but clicks on it and does nothing. As one of you said it opens but closes automatically, like a quick flash on screen as mine does exactly that. I had just put a blue launch in the air yesterday too. I'm not exactly sure once they correct the problem, just how much of our current coins, levels, experience, greenies or even buildings will be returned, in exactly the same way when it crashed. I saw another MMO game/ online worldwide game have crashes like these and it took long time for devs to straighten out as some people had other's automobiles, as it was racing game.
I know if I unfortunately lose it all, being i invested not only time, but real money into this, I will be forced to leave the game as i cannot afford to expand like I had been.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@m-bari, @Gt city, @Rainer,@bjs,@Anubhav.
I agree with Anubhav that it might be a few days as it is weekend. I did review on Microsoft store, making others aware of problem as well. However with it being the weekend, we all might have to wait. My fiance' has the icon but clicks on it and does nothing. As one of you said it opens but closes automatically, like a quick flash on screen as mine does exactly that. I had just put a blue launch in the air yesterday too. I'm not exactly sure once they correct the problem, just how much of our current coins, levels, experience, greenies or even buildings will be returned, in exactly the same way when it crashed. I saw another MMO game/ online worldwide game have crashes like these and it took long time for devs to straighten out as some people had other's automobiles, as it was racing game.
I know if I unfortunately lose it all, being i invested not only time, but real money into this, I will be forced to leave the game as i cannot afford to expand like I had been.

I Get To Know About That You Again Started From Level 1.
My Advice Is To Contact GI Support Team and They will Restore Your Old Game.(Tell The Support Agent to restore ASAP Else you Can wait for More Than 5 Days)
They Will Give You Restoration Code Input That Code In New Game and Your Old Game will Be back.

Kindest Regards,
Anubhav.

D

Deleted member 5399

This is what I have after reloading/reinstalling game and one cannot open the friend tab/code to enter the restoration code.

Attachments

• BIG FAIL 2.pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 174
D

Deleted member 5399

This is where I am at the moment and waiting to hear from GI with a restoration code.

Attachments

• AWAITING RESTORE CODE.pdf
    154 KB · Views: 175
D

Deleted member 5399

I started from the beginning and right now level 5 until I hear something from GI on restore code.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Here is
I'm done too! Toast! I just started my very first launch too!
update just kicked in and now I can't even access the app.
glad to see all that tuition money didn't go to waste!!
This is where I am at the moment and waiting to hear from GI with a restoration code.

I was able to get it going with no restoration code needed from GI --

1. Check to see if you have a recent restore point. -- If not- wait for GI to fix because you will loose many days of your game- I create restore points daily so I only lost a few hours.
2 restore computer to your lasts restore point before the update
3. Go back to win store and update. It should already be installed because you went back to a point when it was installed in the past.

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I also have the same problems, but no restore point, so am going to wait and see if a new update comes. I have a restore code that I have used in the past - if I uninstall and re-install, then use the code, will it bring me back WITH the upgrade, or just where I was before I tried?

@wkndcmpr tried with GI code and it worked

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cluck . working on system restore now. My only thing was I had to go back to 29 April which was last restore point prior to update. If this method of yours works, I owe you big time. My only losses will be money I spent for 224 greenies and a green and blue launch that were done on 30 April and 1 May.

Top Bottom