Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Phone Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
The next week i'll be ready (hope) for prometeus, i'll inform here

Sounds good, let us know.
I'll join the launch since I have pretty good stock of lauch items: 12 Large fuel tanks, 6 Main stabilizers and 3 Powerful explosive bolts.
Still it is reasonable to launch together so I don't necessarely have to use all them to lauch one prometheus.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
How do you get so much launch stuff so quickly?

I don't. :) I haven't used during this launch any of the special launch items. I use them only if launch is failing without them or I want to get the first prize, so I have them as a backup. What it takes is a little bit of coins to buy those basic launch items. I have contributed only 280 points to this launch and still getting 2nd or 3rd prize with that.
I have lots of neighbors and always someone will join your launch and togerher it is easy to collect 1600 points.(y)

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
I'm ready for Prometheus Mission, but have only 500 point. Is anyone else ready?

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
I'm also focusing green for now because I'm not too far from getting alien legacy.

And currently launching green again...(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom