Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Phone Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Anyone interested in launching green? Together it would be a piece of cake. I have now 11 large fuel tanks, 5 main stabilizers and 1 powerful explosive bolt in storage as backup.. :)

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
It doesn't matter if you have coins to buy those smaller items. Three people can lauch without any extra items if played active enough.

Anyway I just joined lauch which have 1400 points and 11h to go. Going to succeed for sure. I think you are able to join it too if you want although lauch was not initiated by me.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Didn't notice until now .... Is launch still going on ?

Launch succeeded during yesterday, now waiting until lander comes back.
I was very lucky with my timing. I joined the launch and bought 14 points to it and was on 4th place. So I got 1000 coins, 150exp and bronze chest with 14 points, not a bad deal...:D

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Joined your launch.
I don't have many special launch items left because used them all to finish my blue launch. Keep on buying points I think we can do this.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
I started green mission two hours ago. It was mistake. I have only 450 points available.
Samzon, how many point you have available? 1000 or less?

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
I have only little over 500 in special items. We are not going to finish this with just two of us but maybe we get some more people in. I think we should just keep buying those points and then check close to deadline if it's worth using those special items to make 1600 points.

kevin5345179 wanna join our launch?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
I have only little over 500 in special items. We are not going to finish this with just two of us but maybe we get some more people in. I think we should just keep buying those points and then check close to deadline if it's worth using those special items to make 1600 points.

kevin5345179 wanna join our launch?

I have one Powerful Explosive Bolt plus others small items, nothing more. I think too, We should wait. If some one join to us we should launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom