Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@david smith - MCC you are going to need that before the launch pads and cosmic fuel. But that is up to you.

Hello all thank you for all you gifts.

@Ten33go - I have no patience. which gets me into trouble to begin with. so i say if you have the repair base upgraded for jumbo, giant, and/or falcon. I usually wait until they discount the greenies. Then I would purchase them if i have the funds. But that is up to you.

D

Deleted member 5399

@david smith
you need both for launching either way. However we all have been complaining about the pallets of fuel rods or fuel cells, however one looks at them, (I worked with missiles so they resemble rods to me). But we all know we collect these, lol multiple times when completing collections for missions.
So the choice is yours. And if I have something you can use for either building, I can send it. Spaceship engines, I believe I can send now. They are needed for the fuel station.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Mr. K
I recall a time when the airship, discounts on bank, discounts on land, or other bonuses/incentives were few and far between. Now it seems just as fast as Croocker flies out of town, we have land for sale, tokens for sale, or some other thing that includes bonuses never before seen, or those little subway entries, or city parks and playgrounds.
The only problem is, that with all the "SALES" coming and going, it seems like GI is shoving them down our throats, and their hands in our wallets if one so cannot resist.

D

Deleted member 5399

@myrddyn
I suppose you did not get the memo???
After you reach level 5, open file explorer. Go to view tab and check mark the box for hidden files.
As you play the game, but only after level 5 you get this.
C:\Users\Kenneth\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
In the LocalState folder is a SaveGame.bin file. copy and paste in folder designated either on flash drive, SD card or back up drive. Saving the bin file elsewhere saves you time and trouble waiting on Gi. Once you get new game to level 5 the LocalState folder and bin is created. Copy and paste your old bin into it, overwriting the current one in the LocalState folder.
If you have any problems, PM me and I will do up a step-by-step pictorial, in PDF format and send to you in PM.

@david smith
you need both for launching either way. However we all have been complaining about the pallets of fuel rods or fuel cells, however one looks at them, (I worked with missiles so they resemble rods to me). But we all know we collect these, lol multiple times when completing collections for missions.
So the choice is yours. And if I have something you can use for either building, I can send it. Spaceship engines, I believe I can send now. They are needed for the fuel station.
i guess fuel station comes first, please send stuff for travel agency

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts were sent out late last night. Thank you for those that have been received!

@david smith - I'd build the MCC, then the launch pads. I don't have a cosmic fuel station. Someone told me I didn't really need one, and so far, that seems to be right. So saved the money and the 2z2 spot.

@Mr. K - It's tough man. Lemme tell ya. LOL. But I think I'm going to tough it out. I hate parting with greens unless it's land or maybe a building or Tesla power station or something.

@myrddyn - Sorry to hear your game went down. I'd really try what @KenDuckySmith said. I tried that one time when I couldn't open the game a few weeks ago (Before the last mini update they put out) and I haven't had any problems since. Will add your new game though, and keep the old one. Hope you get it back soon!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
NOTE on a possible glitch for some. I recently saw someone on here looking for Office Chairs. They thought they had them, but didn't see them anymore.

Look at the very END of your list of inventory items. Office chair is located at the very end of the list and in the place where office chair should be alphabetically it says NULL.

I had the same problem. I had to go back and ask for office chairs, but come to find out I had plenty of them, they were just not showing up in the proper alphabetical place in my inventory.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
NOTE on a possible glitch for some. I recently saw someone on here looking for Office Chairs. They thought they had them, but didn't see them anymore.

Look at the very END of your list of inventory items. Office chair is located at the very end of the list and in the place where office chair should be alphabetically it says NULL.

I had the same problem. I had to go back and ask for office chairs, but come to find out I had plenty of them, they were just not showing up in the proper alphabetical place in my inventory.

I looked, and me no have none. So, will gladly pay someone Tuesday, for office chairs today...*S*

D

Deleted member 5399

Update on signature, gifting items from !KB and unveiling of the new look to my city.
Working diligently for the last month on this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom