Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
My repair base keeps going back into upgrade mode. Today it needs the power source. Anyone else have that trouble?
Hoping someone can send me the power sources.

@Mr. K My friend request says it is still pending.
@Cluck Friend request sent
@suzy Friend Request sent. Can send you the welder. Would love to get the disposable shampoo, I never built the hotel because of it

Username: davejoyg
Friend Code: wjdxf5v
LVL: 40 / 52 stars / 6 hearts

I can send:
Flight Items: Fuel Supply, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Flight Catering, Gyroscope, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Catalyst

Duty Free Items: Single Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup,

Building Items: Do Not Disturb, Air Conditioner, Welder, Album, Radar, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Stapler, Power Source, Solar Cell, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Cooling Chamber, Archive Box, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine, Flight Goggles,​

I need:
Priority Items 2X Power Source, 3X Cooling Chamber, 3X Solar Cell, 3X Communication Antenna, 2X Optical System, 3X Archive Box, 1X Laser, 1X Lining Plate

Other Items: Spare Wire, Fuel Supply, Duty Free items​

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts were sent late last night on the new revamped gifting list - Due to all the influx of new forum members that have come in. Everyone is on the list, so please be patient, I haven't forgotten about you. Thank you for all of those gifts that have come my way also, they are appreciated.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
It's another Manic Monday, Didn't hear of any incidents this last week, Congratulations to all.......Keep up the safe

flying. Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 93
Hearts 8

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care

Products Paint Generator Travel Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20)

Powerful Radio Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security Camera Filled Candies Fuel

Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch

Console Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight

Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter

Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Mayor Portrait Wireless Compass

Dryer Blanket Attitude Indicator Hardness Tester Tunnel Freezer Fruit Lollipop Ear Plugs

D

Deleted member 5399

Goodmorning everybody
Great to have you all as new friends/neighbours
Happy flying today
@suzy
Request sent from !KB2; although if you wish to do so, send a request to my other profile. A much larger city at level 55 and many places and things to collect from.

D

Deleted member 5399

For those of you whom have sent requests to be neighbors in !KB2; all have been accepted and by now you may have even been gifted. Soon in just over an hour lol you may get gifted again.

*****NOTE******
It was recently discovered with a very good neighbor; you are all good neighbors, by the way, thank you.
Anyhow, this person has been making attempts to gift me coffee machines in my primary game, !KB aka KenDuckySmith, in hopes that my clicking on the "Send In Return" button, that he or she would get this item back. I have noted that I was thanked for an item sent in return, that was NOT in my list of items to give. Also take note that in those gifts that are received, not everyone in that list of people, can you return items of any kind, as not everyone has the return button. EVEN IF you have the same item on your list.
Therefore, if someone does get an item from you in return, for the one you sent, by clicking the return button and it clearly is not what you wished for, or needed, because possibly you've already built your flight school, mission control 1 or 2, or are well beyond building Control Tower 4; Do not always blame the one who returns a gift.
For all of you here in forums, I suggest going through the list of those neighbors you have, check for updates on needs/priority needs and create a sticky note list of all neighbors and their wants. For those of you using Windows 10 as an OS platform, this is great as you can run both the game and the list, open side by side and send out gifts.

2ND NOTE of The Day
Although many of you know that I gift twice daily, (if you get more than two, it's a glitch), my sincerest apologies. Woke early, grabbed tablet to check status of game, left the room for a few moments. When i returned, the game was found to be closed. When i opened it, lol there was Stewardess Jane, welcoming me to the game, as if i was starting new, in my !KB profile.
Annoying as this may be, in an earlier thread I had explained that opening file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
One can manually save their game each day if they feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
In this folder there is a SaveGame.bin file. Copy and paste it, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS.
Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder.
If your game should happen to crash as mine did today, all i needed to do was get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created along with the first SaveGame.bin file.
Go to where you saved your own bin file earlier, copy it and paste it into the LocalState folder, replacing the one already there. Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.
Sure it is a pain, but better to run the game to level 5, than wait 1-2 weeks and even sometimes longer for support to send you a restore code. The xxxxx's in the AirportCity folder represent letters and numbers, so it's an example of what the folder looks like. Most likely when a user opens the packages folder, AirportCity should be the first folder at the top.

Now I return to my game time in !KB2, to visit and gift.

D

Deleted member 5399

For those of you whom have sent requests to be neighbors in !KB2; all have been accepted and by now you may have even been gifted. Soon in just over an hour lol you may get gifted again.

*****NOTE******
It was recently discovered with a very good neighbor; you are all good neighbors, by the way, thank you.
Anyhow, this person has been making attempts to gift me coffee machines in my primary game, !KB aka KenDuckySmith, in hopes that my clicking on the "Send In Return" button, that he or she would get this item back. I have noted that I was thanked for an item sent in return, that was NOT in my list of items to give. Also take note that in those gifts that are received, not everyone in that list of people, can you return items of any kind, as not everyone has the return button. EVEN IF you have the same item on your list.
Therefore, if someone does get an item from you in return, for the one you sent, by clicking the return button and it clearly is not what you wished for, or needed, because possibly you've already built your flight school, mission control 1 or 2, or are well beyond building Control Tower 4; Do not always blame the one who returns a gift.
For all of you here in forums, I suggest going through the list of those neighbors you have, check for updates on needs/priority needs and create a sticky note list of all neighbors and their wants. For those of you using Windows 10 as an OS platform, this is great as you can run both the game and the list, open side by side and send out gifts.

2ND NOTE of The Day
Although many of you know that I gift twice daily, (if you get more than two, it's a glitch), my sincerest apologies. Woke early, grabbed tablet to check status of game, left the room for a few moments. When i returned, the game was found to be closed. When i opened it, lol there was Stewardess Jane, welcoming me to the game, as if i was starting new, in my !KB profile.
Annoying as this may be, in an earlier thread I had explained that opening file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
One can manually save their game each day if they feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
In this folder there is a SaveGame.bin file. Copy and paste it, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS.
Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder.
If your game should happen to crash as mine did today, all i needed to do was get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created along with the first SaveGame.bin file.
Go to where you saved your own bin file earlier, copy it and paste it into the LocalState folder, replacing the one already there. Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.
Sure it is a pain, but better to run the game to level 5, than wait 1-2 weeks and even sometimes longer for support to send you a restore code. The xxxxx's in the AirportCity folder represent letters and numbers, so it's an example of what the folder looks like. Most likely when a user opens the packages folder, AirportCity should be the first folder at the top.

If need be, send me a PM with a note requesting a visual/step by step instruction, how to find your SaveGame.bin file and I will be glad to assist you.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all,
I've been busy and not able to play much. This week next will be the same. If you keep count of gifts returned, maybe better not to send me any. I am getting very far behind with my returns. Thanks for my wonderful neighbors. I will be updating my needs in a little while.

If you want to add my games to your lists, go ahead, but please let me know to accept. Like many here, I've stopped accepting random neighbors.

@Mr.K I accepted your request on Comet18
Welcome new neighbors. Both games (Comet 18 and Meteor18) sent invites to @Davejoyg , @spearman78 (fantaii78), and @suzy please accept and very important: don't send a gift in the same game session that you accept. It's best to close the game and wait a while before ending gifts to new neighbors.

Happy Flying all

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

*****NOTE******

2ND NOTE of The Day

Excellent idea @KenDuckySmith ,

I made a shortcut to the LocalState folder and moved it to a new folder on my desktop. Now I click on the shortcut and just copy and paste the save.bin into my desktop folder. Only takes a couple of clicks to save a what could be a couple of weeks waiting for a restore code.

Thank you!

*****NOTE******

I think this is a great explanation of how gifting at different levels go.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

*****NOTE******

2ND NOTE of The Day

thx!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom