Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

One is feeling very unwell tonight and hopes oneself feels better tomorrow morning after dropping one's child at school. One will then try to send gifts out, when one returns, to every one, from lol two's accounts/profiles.
Besides, been gifting later each day and need get back to my daytime schedule.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all! Finished with gifts early, waiting for reset.
Thanks for all the gifts, I got more than able to send back!
My Blue launch looks for one more pusher - have about 800 points left, welcome to join!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Is it pretty sad when you are waiting on the promo codes to input? It's like I am jones-ing for gold and greenies which is not much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::notworthy::notworthy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. This morning was on my second account all gifting are done from it. Now I am on my main account.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
10/7. 8:45am est. Opened 48 during a blue launch that I started.
LFT 14.5%
MS 12.5%
PEB 8.3%

The only thing I have been able to deduce from the stats is that there is consistently at least 30% of fast fuels. (MS, LFT and PEB added together). I have been able to get higher results when I open them as I am fueling a launch. this has happened twice now so I am going to test that for a week. Yes I know it is just random odds, but it keeps my mind occupied. LOL

Nope my theory is blown. I opened a red launch and 47 boxes and only got 10% LFT, 10%MS and 0% PEB.

Another theory that was mentioned to me by an android player, is that the program operates such that every second there is only one type of fuel available and if you can figure out the timing, you can get what you want by clicking on those seconds......... So silly me, a few months ago, I tried it to no avail - or rather, lost patience................. @SactoDave reinvigorated my curiosity again. But it appears it is too random to figure out.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Cluck and others on this percentage of launches Good information. I am very curious what you and others are coming up with.
All gifting have been sent and received from both of my accounts. Thank you all for your gifts.

Btw, I bought the next biggest plane the Jumbo, LOL I am so struggling to get passengers for all of planes to fly. I couldn't help myself. Oh plus, I had to open a flight in order to fly it to a destination (greenies were involved). Instead being patient, and let my jet planes unlock the destinations themselves which would of been two days later.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Screenshot (16).png
Btw, I bought the next biggest plane the Jumbo, LOL I am so struggling to get passengers for all of planes to fly. I couldn't help myself. Oh plus, I had to open a flight in order to fly it to a destination (greenies were involved). Instead being patient, and let my jet planes unlock the destinations themselves which would of been two days later.

A simple help to get more passengers. Look at my screen above. See the two blank spaces? One is 2x2 and one is 3x3 They are surrounded by parks that give a passenger bonus to nearby residential buildings.

When I need more passengers I simply move my buildings in and out of this "hub". With all the parks I have surrounding it, I almost double my passengers from each building.

It takes time and space, but is so worth it.

D

Deleted member 5399

View attachment 2308

A simple help to get more passengers. Look at my screen above. See the two blank spaces? One is 2x2 and one is 3x3 They are surrounded by parks that give a passenger bonus to nearby residential buildings.

When I need more passengers I simply move my buildings in and out of this "hub". With all the parks I have surrounding it, I almost double my passengers from each building.

It takes time and space, but is so worth it.
@Cluck
Before the big game crash of 2015, during the Big Operating System, Windows 10 crash of 2015, I used to rotate my buildings that gave coins back and forth around the Chrysler building I once had. It paid off having a 3X3 free somewhere so could put grand hotels, theaters etc in the spot.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello All

The following is all that's left to obtain of the unique items for MCC3 - Yagi-Uda Antenna (0 of 4) - 4 items needed - if you are able to help me I would be very greatful or if you know someone who could. In return, it would be an opportunity to make a new friend. I will be gifting sometime later on today.

Hope everyone is well.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Managerial and operational items of a desired nature have been directed to those in need. Managerial and operational items of a desired nature have been received by me as well. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom