Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 5th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - Ooops - game crashed again and reverted to level 1 - Arrrgggghhhhh.

BUT I had done what @KenDuckySmith advised, so copied the file back from memory stick, and it worked SO GAME IS BACK! Whoop whoop!

BUT it has therefore reset to around 14 hours ago - SO if you have gifted me in that time (and I think there were round about 12 gifts) I have lost them, and don't know who you are. Please message me as I really am desperate to be able to return gifts later.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Gifting has resumed....on my second acct now. Gifting from there and switch back to main acct. Thanks in advance for your gifts.

@david smith - I have you in my waiting for Gamerader2. An the more I thought about your question of getting rid of your first acct. I too wonder why would you want to do this too. I agree with @Ten33go. It is your choice but you have worked so on that acct. Is it not worth keeping?

@Captain WH Rollins - You stated that you have not purchased anything when you played the game. So have you been entering the promo codes from GI to extra greenies and gold coins? I wondering.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Hi gang - Ooops - game crashed again and reverted to level 1 - Arrrgggghhhhh.

BUT I had done what @KenDuckySmith advised, so copied the file back from memory stick, and it worked SO GAME IS BACK! Whoop whoop!

BUT it has therefore reset to around 14 hours ago - SO if you have gifted me in that time (and I think there were round about 12 gifts) I have lost them, and don't know who you are. Please message me as I really am desperate to be able to return gifts later.
@ItsRalphy
I keep a folder on my desktop Ralphy, labeled !KB and created 2nd user account on my laptop for !KB2, also with a folder labeled !KB2City. When I close the game every time, I go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState and copy and paste the bin file. This eliminates those 14 hour missing time frames. If you open the game sure you might miss gifts received but not lose your data.
One special note about creating such a folder? If you encounter any glitches and make note of them using screenshots/print screen button; those who have multiple accounts/profiles can save those screen shots, placing them in the folder for the game the glitch occurred in. Now if you do need to contact GI support and they request screenshots for proof, you know right where to go and retrieve them to attach to your email message.

ok - fix worked again, and game back - seems to have a mixed bag with some gifts remembered, and a load came through which could have been the ones I lost earlier - SO I have a notepad and write down gifts received in case I lose them, so I can at least send something back, and I follow @KenDuckySmith instructions and save a file copy after any major session, and at least once a day. I use a memory key just for my game, which keeps the bits together!

Phew - worn out now!

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature updated for !KB2. Unless we get more levels and/or challenges, (yeah, not holding my breath waiting), !KB gifting list remains the same until such a time.
Gifting has been done, for the most part but one small more look around to see all have gone out. I may have missed a couple of folks, (not multiple personalities), but primary accounts. I will double check here shortly after dinner.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts have been allocated to their new destinations from both accounts.

Except to @ItsRalphy and @wkndcmpr, because both of them have shown a complete disregard for those items sent to them by myself, and other people this morning. This type of behavior will not be tolerated!!!

*JK*

Thank you for those gifts that have been received!

Gifts have been allocated to their new destinations from both accounts.

Except to @ItsRalphy and @wkndcmpr, because both of them have shown a complete disregard for those items sent to them by myself, and other people this morning. This type of behavior will not be tolerated!!!

*JK*

Thank you for those gifts that have been received!
Guess I am on the naughty step then! LOL

Gifting has resumed....on my second acct now. Gifting from there and switch back to main acct. Thanks in advance for your gifts.

@david smith - I have you in my waiting for Gamerader2. An the more I thought about your question of getting rid of your first acct. I too wonder why would you want to do this too. I agree with @Ten33go. It is your choice but you have worked so on that acct. Is it not worth keeping?

@Captain WH Rollins - You stated that you have not purchased anything when you played the game. So have you been entering the promo codes from GI to extra greenies and gold coins? I wondering.
I have big k lev. 14, mr. k lev 12, mr. k lev. 34, ur in my neighbor lisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom