Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but when I checked again with my second account a little while ago, it still is not allowing me to join, so it is unlikely anyone will be able to join.
here is what its telling me:(

Attachments

• mike.gif
    mike.gif
    607.3 KB · Views: 127
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
To all who sent me items for my first Catering Facility in !KB2, Thanks are in order. I waited patiently until leveling up saving my last lol 1 greenie from the last one, and just leveled up again, so I was able to complete and open Catering for business.
Secondly, @Lorna I did send a friend request via PM but no reply. I can send packaging machines from both of my games.
Thirdly @Wired Parrott , why is your head in a spin?
Fourth; to everyone. Be forewarned there is a lag and a glitch again in the servers. Although I was just able get all my gifts out, while collecting from neighbors, I sort of had my own little version of Groundhog Day, (the movie).
I went to visit my other city, finished and went to leave to go to another neighbor, suddenly finding myself stuck in my other town and able to collect again; then suddenly without warning, I was transported to the other neighbor's I had chosen moments before the hiccup.
Signature updated for now regarding Catering Facility.

You don't need anything for the flight catering anymore? Never mind you don't need it. LOL I read your post again. duh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
You don't need anything for the flight catering anymore? Never mind you don't need it. LOL I read your post again. duh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Unless there's a problem and you haven't been receiving gifts from either Ten33go or Ten33go2, you may want to update your signature. Because I know I've sent you at least 2-3 Great Shots and 2-3 Travel Guides over the past few days. Apparently you have @ItsRalphyitis or somethin'.

Unless there's a problem and you haven't been receiving gifts from either Ten33go or Ten33go2, you may want to update your signature. Because I know I've sent you at least 2-3 Great Shots and 2-3 Travel Guides over the past few days. Apparently you have @ItsRalphyitis or somethin'.
how about sufering a case of CRS(cant rember sh..)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gifts have been sent for today. Thanks for those sent. :cool:

@david smith have you been receiving my gifts? Should have gotten fuel additives again today.
@Cluck Was going to ask if you needed to update your signature but saw some had been updated.
However, I saw 1 intercom still listed which I had sent already. I sent the intercom again today. :chicken:
Thank you. That was the last one I needed. Much appreciated!! I will be sending you a tunnel freezer in about 1 hour 15 min.

Gifts have been sent for today. Thanks for those sent. :cool:

@david smith have you been receiving my gifts? Should have gotten fuel additives again today.
@Cluck Was going to ask if you needed to update your signature but saw some had been updated.
However, I saw 1 intercom still listed which I had sent already. I sent the intercom again today. :chicken:
yes have been reciving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom