Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Okay 5AM UTC-6 I attempted to complete red launch. @strats showed as active. Several attempts to join, yielded server error warning. Attempting to create my own forced me to rush and launch as servers may crash again.
People remember this. Servers need be active to create, join, add points and launch your rockets. But you do not need servers to land. You won't get GI credit/world map credit, but you will get dropped items/chests on return.

D

Deleted member 5399

I usually do gifting between 1300 to 1600 hours UTC-6. I will keep eye on server issue throughout the day and delay my gifting until later to ensure connection is steady first. Also being down on a Friday/not getting my hopes up, might yield an update??? One can only hope.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
@KenDuckySmith Thank you for trying to complete the launch. I also this morning got a server connection error when I went to it this morning. However, I closed the game, restarted my computer (with an update on restart) and started game again and I was able to connect. All seems good now.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello - six full days have now passed and the red launcher pad has finally appeared in its solid form. Its beautiful to look at and very pleasing to see after such a long wait. All I need now (easy to say and type here) is a fully active MCC3 (400,000k coins and four days waiting time) before I can take part in my first red launch flight. I'm also looking forward to increasing my income rate greatly.

Hope all is well in your flying world.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay I managed to get my red off the ground around 5AM UTC-6. Did a store run after dropping daughter at school, and returned home to find servers still had problem. Landed Shuttle offline instead/no GI credit but doing it for coins.
Around 1 hour 10 minutes ago I started to do a blue, 3 people on the list to join, yet no one was available anymore. Odd message as never saw that one coming. So did Blue solo, again hurriedly as I had done the red.
Still connected to server I hurriedly jumped from gifting in !KB to gifting in !KB2.
I figured better to attempt to give, than to receive; right?
So I do hope I got gifts out to everyone, although @!angel and @KenDuckySmith aka !KB2 of course; those two were missed.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Just went into my main game and received several gifts, including one from @KenDuckySmith (!KB2) and @Wired Parrott. Will try and send my secondary account a gift when I reset to test it out, then will gift everyone after that if it goes through.

** Edit - I can also visit neighbors with no problem. So don't know if it was just an earlier issue that has been resolved, or is only affecting certain portions of the Country.

Okay I managed to get my red off the ground around 5AM UTC-6. Did a store run after dropping daughter at school, and returned home to find servers still had problem. Landed Shuttle offline instead/no GI credit but doing it for coins.
Around 1 hour 10 minutes ago I started to do a blue, 3 people on the list to join, yet no one was available anymore. Odd message as never saw that one coming. So did Blue solo, again hurriedly as I had done the red.
Still connected to server I hurriedly jumped from gifting in !KB to gifting in !KB2.
I figured better to attempt to give, than to receive; right?
So I do hope I got gifts out to everyone, although @!angel and @KenDuckySmith aka !KB2 of course; those two were missed.
could u send gamerader2 great shots, and textbook

Just went into my main game and received several gifts, including one from @KenDuckySmith (!KB2) and @Wired Parrott. Will try and send my secondary account a gift when I reset to test it out, then will gift everyone after that if it goes through.

** Edit - I can also visit neighbors with no problem. So don't know if it was just an earlier issue that has been resolved, or is only affecting certain portions of the Country.
please send great shots

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello Flyboys and Flygirls

Have just sent out my gifts for today. I very much hope my gifts are successful received this time around. Last time this was not the case, based partly, on my gifts inbox being empty and my neighbors writings. Those responsible for the servers were very quiet.

Happy flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, I had a green bird in the air overnight, it landed with no problems and received payment, credit (And even got my 2nd collection towards my first Alien Legacy. Woohoo), etc. Have also received several gifts - Including @Captain WH Rollins.

Now, for something that happened yesterday, that may or may not be connected. @strats has been a neighbor since I first joined the forum. Well, yesterday, he was suddenly missing from my list. I didn't remove him. He was just...Gone. I sent him a private message to explain the lack of gifts and his disappearance. He proceeded to tell me that I was also missing from his neighbor list. We both tried to re establish connection, but received the dreaded, "Invalid promo code" message. Just weird....

Also, not sure if anyone else has noticed it, but there are some things missing this week that are normally present. Main one is the 300% greenie purchase option that occurs in between the land expansion week like clockwork. There also haven't been any, or very few, other offers being presented to us, which is also very weird.

My best guess is, they're having one heck of a problem, an update may be forthcoming, or...Maybe they're starting to phase out some platforms. Just thought I'd mention it....*Shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom