Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Hi neighbours
sorry for my question but how can i create a new support game?(n):Do_O
when i click in my icon game it starts immediately my game.
Thanks for support and all gifts you send to me:)
@Didi
If you are using a Windows 10 phone it still works like a windows tablet or PC?
Can you create more than one user account for the phone? If not you cannot create a support account like others have. Tablets and PCs differ as we can add other family members who choose their own apps and settings. As an example I have a 1 TB hard drive on my computer. Using minimal space, and of course creating multiple microsoft accounts, I can probably put 100 different users on one PC. A cell phone I'm not sure about. Check to see if you can add another user account first, then go from there. The amount of drive space on a phone isn't very much either so if you do make a support account, use it only for AC.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
just got the flat ironer. thank you much. I may be real old, but in only 20 years or so I will be as old as ten33go is right now.:oops:

Wow you are just a youngster!! OK so one more question to for my confused brain. So I have two neighbors, one named uyetti and one name Yetti. I receive gifts from both. You are NOT uyetti (gamename) and that person is in no way affliliated with you? In the game you are only Yetti.

Is that correct?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Wow you are just a youngster!! OK so one more question to for my confused brain. So I have two neighbors, one named uyetti and one name Yetti. I receive gifts from both. You are NOT uyetti (gamename) and that person is in no way affliliated with you? In the game you are only Yetti.

Is that correct?
that is correct. I only have one account, yetti

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
*Suitable organ music playing in background*

Will Cluck ever stop being confused. Will @uyetti's response finally give her the piece of mind she desperately needs? Or will his response cause her to run screaming down the runway, cursing G! and Airport City in general? Will we find out that @uyetti has been telling us that other game crashed, only to use it in driving Cluck slowly crazy? Or the worst scenario, there are actually TWO Uyetti's...

Tune in tomorrow, for another suspense and mystery filled episode of, "As the Engine Turbine Turns.....*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wh2rpli
Username
Diego/item need
@Didi
If you are using a Windows 10 phone it still works like a windows tablet or PC?
Can you create more than one user account for the phone? If not you cannot create a support account like others have. Tablets and PCs differ as we can add other family members who choose their own apps and settings. As an example I have a 1 TB hard drive on my computer. Using minimal space, and of course creating multiple microsoft accounts, I can probably put 100 different users on one PC. A cell phone I'm not sure about. Check to see if you can add another user account first, then go from there. The amount of drive space on a phone isn't very much either so if you do make a support account, use it only for AC.
Thanks @KenDuckySmith for help. I play as @Didi on a PC windows 8 and i have another game in my windows mobile phone as @Laosge . I will try in my pc creating another user and maybe that whay i can have a support account ;) appreciate your help;)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
*Suitable organ music playing in background*

Will Cluck ever stop being confused. Will @uyetti's response finally give her the piece of mind she desperately needs? Or will his response cause her to run screaming down the runway, cursing G! and Airport City in general? Will we find out that @uyetti has been telling us that other game crashed, only to use it in driving Cluck slowly crazy? Or the worst scenario, there are actually TWO Uyetti's...

Tune in tomorrow, for another suspense and mystery filled episode of, "As the Engine Turbine Turns.....*
OMG really seriously ARGH!! My head hurts!!! But yes I understand now. Wait, I think I understand.. maybe? So Uyetti WAS really Uyetti in the past and I am not crazy? Oh @uyetti you are a stinker.

I just got home from viewing hundreds of jack-o-lanterns along a dark but moonlit wooded trail. It was lovely, and strangely (or ironically) enough there was a Yetti jack-o-lantern.

D

Deleted member 5399

OMG really seriously ARGH!! My head hurts!!! But yes I understand now. Wait, I think I understand.. maybe? So Uyetti WAS really Uyetti in the past and I am not crazy? Oh @uyetti you are a stinker.

I just got home from viewing hundreds of jack-o-lanterns along a dark but moonlit wooded trail. It was lovely, and strangely (or ironically) enough there was a Yetti jack-o-lantern.
@Lorna See what we get to deal with everyday. As I said welcome to our world.

D

Deleted member 5399

Can someone please please please send me an airline route map? Every trip to Tokyo is a dud. :(
@UTOPGUN
Uh! doesn't modern day aircraft use GPS coordination now lol. Some pilot you are. Not flying anywhere else with you. Well, maybe Tokyo. You've got that destination figured out. Just kidding you know. As for route map, might be on gifting list when I upgrade my next terminal, in about 170,000 coins!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
During gifting tonight from WHN2, I am getting following error visiting neighbors "Server connection error. Please try again later." My internet connection is fine and web browser works fine. Maybe a GI server crashed??

Knowing from the past that gifts will not be delivered in that condition, I will stop gifting from WHN2 tonight... Sorry...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I turned my AC game on this morning expecting to find my gifts inbox (so to speak) full of gifts from my neighbors, around 20(ish), I last played some 14 hours ago. My gifts inbox is empty. I'm guessing there's a server problem, although no error messages were received during my gifting. Has this sort of thing happened before?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I turned my AC game on this morning expecting to find my gifts inbox (so to speak) full of gifts from my neighbors, around 20(ish), I last played some 14 hours ago. My gifts inbox is empty. I'm guessing there's a server problem, although no error messages were received during my gifting. Has this sort of thing happened before?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

I had the same problem - it has happened before but very infrequently.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom