Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
keep gameradar lev 47 and gamerader2 14,

I don't know if I have the right accounts. I deleted the old gameradar2 on both of my accounts. I accepted the gameradar2 invites. In WHN2 it was gameradar2 level15 and on WHN it was gameradar2 level 8???

Why do you change games so much? Please use a new gamename variation (don't depend on level).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wh2rpli
Username
Diego/item need
Hi neighbours
sorry for my question but how can i create a new support game?(n):Do_O
when i click in my icon game it starts immediately my game.
Thanks for support and all gifts you send to me:)

I don't know if I have the right accounts. I deleted the old gameradar2 on both of my accounts. I accepted the gameradar2 invites. In WHN2 it was gameradar2 level15 and on WHN it was gameradar2 level 8???

Why do you change games so much? Please use a new gamename variation (don't depend on level).
i'm not sure whats causing the problem with the game its ether windows 10 or when airport city updates. GI support knows and so does microsoft. you are still in gameradar2 waiting area

gameradar2 is at level 15

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Sorry guys, I have written lately little here, but I was pretty busy.
I hope that my gifts sin always well received.

Hello @Rainer - I sent you a PM but thought I might post here also since you are busy -- you are my only neighbor who has Washing Machines to send. Would you mind sending me four? Thanks for being such a reliable gifter!! - Sophia

THANKS A LOT for my best neighbours (Rocky, KenDuckySmith, Sdave, Mbari, Mike, WHN, Cats, Sophia) for send me your gifts althoug I was not in. I will remember that. That is one of the most important things in this game, the good relationships with you. I feel some positive vibrations (a soing from Ten Years After) ....since the game itself get more and more boring.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hello everyone how you all are traveling well.
I am always looking for new friends please message me if you would like a specific gift
@ Lorna, Hi and welcome to our world.
Feel free to send requests to both of my game profiles. Items to give are currently up-to-date. Always glad to oblige to special requests as I often get advance notice from other neighbors. So a quick personal message often works, a a simple tag will suffice. Either way I get anything regarding me in my email and try and keep up with inbox throughout the day.
I do hope you will find a liking to our lovely group of diversified people, their lol humor, and their mannerisms.
As for others, all gifts given and visits done today.
@Saralaraloola , Special thanks for lol keeping me up to date with what I have to offer from !KB2, as I was able to send propellers to ward off those pesky gremlins of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom