Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
For all of you joining us today on the Green Tambourine excursion to the stars, we will be launching in approximately 3 minutes. Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened and your tray tables are in the upright position. Thank you, and have a great flight!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
When the final points are put in, everyone gets a screen that says, "Start" and shows everyone that's in it. I launched from Ten33go2 first, then switched over to Ten33go and launched. So it's all good. Doesn't matter who actually launches it, it just matters when prepping with multiple people that everyone wait until all are in before someone finishes it, and launches it before that person, or people can join.

When the final points are put in, everyone gets a screen that says, "Start" and shows everyone that's in it. I launched from Ten33go2 first, then switched over to Ten33go and launched. So it's all good. Doesn't matter who actually launches it, it just matters when prepping with multiple people that everyone wait until all are in before someone finishes it, and launches it before that person, or people can join.
thanks for the info

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi gang - gifts are out, few I owe will go tomorrow and have all been received in the last 12 hours or so as I am nearly up to date!!!

Happy flying

Well, yes and no about being up to date Ralphy. You seem to be a bit behind in updating your signature, because I've sent you at least 3-4 Holographic displays over the past weekend, and you're still showing as needing 4. Soooo...

GET IT TOGETHER MAN!!!! :)

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello everyone!

My gift time for WHN2 got too late and I will not be able to return all the gift received there today. I will return them tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have a new priority need on WHN account: 1 Hardness Tester and 2 Pneumatic Cutters

Many thanks for all the gifts! I really appreciate when Priority or Future/Building needs are received!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom