Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
UN: JokerD
GN: Cap'n Joker
FC: wqu45nz
lvl 16 - 16 stars 3 hearts

New to the game and needing neighbors. Only been playing a few days but can't seem to get any neighbors to help open tower terminal ect.... I only have two neighbors and the AI with 60+ waiting approval.

thanks for the help :)
needing a dispatch console , stapler, computer, guestbook, calculator, whiteboard
Welcome
I will be sending invites from both accounts
Sky Marshall & SkyM2
please accept

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@WAMike ..I don't know what happened but i can't visit your planetarium and most of your buildings...

Have others the same problem?

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 93

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

New to the game and needing neighbors. Only been playing a few days but can't seem to get any neighbors to help open tower terminal ect.... I only have two neighbors and the AI with 60+ waiting approval.

needing a dispatch console , stapler, computer, guestbook, calculator, whiteboard
Hi JokerD,
I just sent you an invite, you will have to do the same and enter my friend code if you want us to be neighbours.
Welcome aboard

sent friend request

@PeterNL - FYI, it's not time for me to collect yet, but just visited @WAMike and everything was as it's supposed to be, except for the 2 buildings he's currently constructing - Terminal and Control tower...
please send 3 yagi-uda antennas, 1 offset gregorian antenn, in next several gifting cycles

Agree with everything @Ten33go says (as always - never wrong) and have sent you an invite, you are very welcome.

Hi @JokerD welcome to the forum I have sent you an invite please feel free to accept.
If you do you will need to input my code which is in my signature as outlined by @Ten33go then we can exchange gifts.
Any questions just ask and someone will be able to help once again welcome aboard

Production line for exports has been shut down due to workers meeting their daily quota. Workers receiving imports will stay on duty to off load. They are very appreciative so don't mind working all night. :cool:
You are very lucky - my workers will be gifting and visiting starting in around 15 minutes, but as soon as the shift finishes they are off to bed! - I can't get the staff any more. Fair to say they will work very hard first thing in the morning though. :):)

Hi @JokerD we are now neighbours I will send a gift tomorrow when my timer resets

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today event : Today the player is :confused:................................................Wkndcmpr :):):)( he doesn't like the vowels...:confused: ) Wkndcmpr has 2 dreams :rolleyes:: First he dreams that the next GI event will be a Camping event :love:.......Second Dream , he dreams to get a Luna Park:ROFLMAO: ( for that I am sure Anubhav can send him in the daily gift:D ,Anubhav is a Great Magician:LOL::LOL: )

Congrats to Wkndcmpr :angelic:( he has another account too,he is SkyMarshall , he manage a golf course on the moon :D:D)

Ps : don't forget to send a gift today to Wkndcmpr or SkyMarshall:whistle::whistle::whistle:

rocky

username : rocky
friend code: w q g v 9 l o Please send a PM for neighbour
level : 55
stars : 278

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom