Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 9th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi,
I have just started the game and would love to have some friends / neighbours
As I am only at level 9, I don't have much to give, and won't know what I want until I get further goals.
However I wold love to be able to visit neighbours to plunder their cottage etc !!
Please see signature for details
Many Thanks
Harcourt
Neighbor request sent.

Hi gang - tonights gifts are out, thanks to all those who gift.

Just to be clear, I will gift to everyone who sends, but may be the next day rather than the same day - I have a few left over again today due to only being able to send 20, but they will be first this time tomorrow. As I want to return to everyone, if you have multiple games, I will return a gift to your main game, but not the others unless I have any gifts left. I am always happy to receive multiple gifts from you, but until I open a second game (and risk a marital situation as my wife is becoming an "Airport City Widow" she tells me, and I need to get a life) will only normally send one back - don't want anyone to gift me under false pretences.

Anyway, enough of the serious stuff. I have just got a couple of gold tokens in a chest, can't wear them on a chain round my neck to look really cool, so how should I best spend them? thoughts welcomed. Have a great evening and goodnight from England :D:D:D:D:D:D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks to everyone for being great neighbours and sending gifts...I hope that my gifts are helping you out!! If there is anything you need...please just ask!!
I am currently in need of some new items...some that might be hard to get...if you can help me out, please do and I will send you whatever you need in return!!

Please see signature!!

P.S. Does anyone know anyone who has infrared cameras or observation drones??? I think they are fairly new items and I wonder if some of our forum members have yet to notice them in their gifts list!! I just discovered the coffee machines in my list!!

P.S.S. How do I get a planetarium??

P.S.S.S. When I started playing this game, there was an event every couple of weeks, and now there never seems to be any!! I think the World Cup was the last if I am not mistaken!! Does anybody with ties to admin know why things have become so stale within the game??

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out. tommorow, same bat time, same bat channel.
Siggy update also for !KB2. Repair base items in need.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Dan Jansen

1. the items you want are level 9 items from those who have upgrade their buildings to level 8, most players have not reached that level yet, a few have..

2. Planetarium was a quest item which you missed. Only way to get it now is to buy it fron Duke Crocker's airship super mystery building 2.

3. There have been no new quests for the last 9 months because GI was attempting to roll out a massive upgrade whic failed and it took sometime to correct.

They just rolled up an update for ios. PC usually rolls out a month or so after ios or android update depending which was the last update.

There are rumors that they are trying to integrate windows pc and mobile with android and ios players so that might mean we may not see an update till late Christmas or early 2016.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I have some minutes for writing : if you do like me with your planes categories ( I do all the destinations possible with the jets for example and when I finish all the jet's destination I buy the Delta plane and I do the same way and so on...) ....so I was saying if you do the same thing of me I want to prevent you before to do the Jumbo's destination ask to some neighbours '' Gyroscope '' and ''Altimeter '' or else it will cost you 1 greenie every time the planes are Under repair.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Dan Jansen

1. the items you want are level 9 items from those who have upgrade their buildings to level 8, most players have not reached that level yet, a few have..

2. Planetarium was a quest item which you missed. Only way to get it now is to buy it fron Duke Crocker's airship super mystery building 2.

3. There have been no new quests for the last 9 months because GI was attempting to roll out a massive upgrade whic failed and it took sometime to correct.

They just rolled up an update for ios. PC usually rolls out a month or so after ios or android update depending which was the last update.

There are rumors that they are trying to integrate windows pc and mobile with android and ios players so that might mean we may not see an update till late Christmas or early 2016.
Thanks for the quick and informative reply to my many questions @Cosmic Blue Hopefully there will be a new quest in the new year, where I can get my hands on a planetarium...I'll hold off on spending greenies for now!! looking forward to a new update in the next few months!!

Thanks again,

Dan

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks to everyone for being great neighbours and sending gifts...I hope that my gifts are helping you out!! If there is anything you need...please just ask!!
I am currently in need of some new items...some that might be hard to get...if you can help me out, please do and I will send you whatever you need in return!!

Please see signature!!

P.S. Does anyone know anyone who has infrared cameras or observation drones??? I think they are fairly new items and I wonder if some of our forum members have yet to notice them in their gifts list!! I just discovered the coffee machines in my list!!

P.S.S. How do I get a planetarium??

P.S.S.S. When I started playing this game, there was an event every couple of weeks, and now there never seems to be any!! I think the World Cup was the last if I am not mistaken!! Does anybody with ties to admin know why things have become so stale within the game??

I sent you a coffee maker yesterday. Did you Get it? I am having a hard time finding someone with infrared camera too. Let me know if you find someone.

Thanks - I will continue to send coffee machines, but please let me know if you are not receiving them.

Have a great day

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
today event : Today the player is :confused:................................................Wkndcmpr :):):)( he doesn't like the vowels...:confused: ) Wkndcmpr has 2 dreams :rolleyes:: First he dreams that the next GI event will be a Camping event :love:.......Second Dream , he dreams to get a Luna Park:ROFLMAO: ( for that I am sure Anubhav can send him in the daily gift:D ,Anubhav is a Great Magician:LOL::LOL: )

Congrats to Wkndcmpr :angelic:( he has another account too,he is SkyMarshall , he manage a golf course on the moon :D:D)

Ps : don't forget to send a gift today to Wkndcmpr or SkyMarshall:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Another day and another 20 gift items sent out to my neighbours. Thanks once again for all the gifts received this week, there are far more gifts than usual.

Having been very neglectful with building upgrades, what with one gaming matter and another, I'm now able to put things right due to a quiet period in my gaming world.

I'm currently waiting for four buildings to appear, in their semi solid form, so I can complete and make them live:- Mission Control Centre Level 3 (1 day 5 hours), Fuel Station Level 3 (18 hours 45 minutes), Duty Free Shop Level 2 (completed), Duty Free Shop Level 3 (1 day 19 hours) and Town Hall Level 5 (1 day 15 hours).

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hey Neighbor's, Chuck2 has a blue launch going, feel bad, joined yesterday and brought with me a glitch.....which ended in a failed launch and the loss of 1828 points......... Any help today would be appreciated. Doc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wqu45nz
Username
Cap'n Joker
UN: JokerD
GN: Cap'n Joker
FC: wqu45nz
lvl 16 - 16 stars 3 hearts

New to the game and needing neighbors. Only been playing a few days but can't seem to get any neighbors to help open tower terminal ect.... I only have two neighbors and the AI with 60+ waiting approval.

thanks for the help :)
needing a dispatch console , stapler, computer, guestbook, calculator, whiteboard

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hello @JokerD , and welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place, as this is the best AC game community around. I have added your friend code and received 100 coins. I will send you a private message shortly, with my friend code. Please input that code when you receive it to complete the friend connection. You should also receive 100 coins when doing so. At that time, we would be connected, and gifts can be exchanged.

Might I suggest making a signature, with the items you need, as well as the items that you are capable of gifting to others. It will make it much easier for everyone, especially you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom